School II

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally, Jihoon was there. At the main office of Pledis Academy. He finally found the place and he patted himself at the back. He's so proud of himself, he never thought he could be so lost while trying to find the school office. "They need to put a signboard." Jihoon muttered, entering the school office. 

Once he's inside, everything was neat and very organized. Everything in the office stood out pretty much. The office feels so coozy because of the colours mix and match. The door was made of glass, tinted glass. Jihoon could hear the old country pop song's were playing, he smile at the thought of how old school his principle might be.

He could also hear the school clerk tapping the keyboard. Some school stuffs maybe. 

 (it looks like this, I don't know how to describe it cx)

What caught Jihoon's eyes was the flowers on the counter table. Amaryllis. He's favourite flower out of million flowers in this whole world. He smile. The most purest smile and sincere smile he ever let out this entire morning. Without him knowing, his legs started to move on it own. He reached out for the flower to touch and smell it when the person behind the counter coughed awkwardly. 

Jihoon retreated his hand quickly and smile sheepishly. "It pretty." Jihoon said, looking at the flower with loving eyes. The person smile back in respond. "Do you know the name of the flower?" The woman asked. Jihoon know she's a woman because he heard her voice, a voice of an old lady to be exact. 

"Of course. It Amaryllis. And they have quite of colours. I've only seen white and red before. But this is pink, like my hair colour." Jihoon was smiling when the flower have the same colour as his hair. It match, 100%. Although this Amaryllis have two colours, white and pink, but there still pink on it. 

"That true. Sorry I doubted you. I didn't know you would know this flower name. I'm Mrs.Lee." She said, looking at Jihoon's eyes for a moment and back to her files. Her eyes wrinkled when she smiles. She was doing something with the file she's holding, maybe putting her sign on it. 

"I'm Jihoon, Lee Jihoon. Mrs.Lee, can I ask you something?" Jihoon said. His eyes never left the flower. It so pretty and it makes him smile so often. 

"Go on." The woman said, scanning files after files. She never left her eyes from the files, maybe it something important that why she was so focused on the files but at the same times she could still answer to Jihoon's question. 

"Where did you buy this flowers? If could, I need the name of the shop too." Jihoon was smiling sheepishly at his own question. He really like the flower. 

"I wish I could help you, but it not me who bought them. It was one of the student at this school who bought them. He's really close to the new principal." She said. 

"Ohh. Thank you anyways." Jihoon was smiling outside but his inside was crying and screaming to take the flowers and ran to his dorm. But he can't do that, it not good to steal. He bowed his head once and bid his goodbyes before walking out from the office. 

He opened the tinted glass door, sadly and walked out. He closed it back and started to walk to nowhere before he remember what he was doing there. "My schedule!!" Jihoon shouted and ran back inside the office. In front of the counter stood a tall figure wearing the school uniform, black one. He was talking to the woman behind the counter and his hands were touching the Amaryllis. Jihoon gritted his teeth while staring at the figure well-build back. 

"Oh, Jihoon. Glad you're back. This is the boy who bought the flowers." She said a little bit to loud. The boy that was playing with the flowers earlier turned around to see a shocked face of Jihoon.

"You!!" Jihoon shouted causing all the eyes at the office to look at them. 

"Nice to see you again." The boy said while smirking. He ignore all the eyes that were staring at them. 

"You two know each other?" Mrs.Lee asked looking back and fro between the boy and Jihoon. Jihoon was staring at the boy the whole time, but it was not a deathly glare it more too, an awkward glare. 

"Yeah I know him. He was yelling at me earlier." The boy pouted while doing his famous puppy eyes at Mrs.Lee. Mrs.Lee gave him a sympthic looked before throwing glares at Jihoon. Jihoon, who was receiving the weird glares from Mrs.Lee gave make him shudder. -What did I do?-  Jihoon thought and try to ignore them.

"Actually Mrs.Lee, he's a bit shy around people and I've known him for far to long know. Maybe he was not in the mood when he shouted at me earlier. I forgive him. I will always forgive him, no matter what." The boy said, putting on the best smile he could ever produce. "You're so sweet, you little cutie mutie." Mrs.Lee said while standing up from her comfy chair to pinch the boy cheeks. 

Jihoon could only stare the the scene where Mrs.Lee was pinching the boy cheeks playfully and giggled together with him. Jihoon make a face and scowled at both of them, mostly at the boy. 

"I'm sorry. I need my schedule." Jihoon said while walking towards the counter. Mrs.Lee won't let go of that boy's cheeks. She also said that she want to stuffed the boy in her handbag but she couldn't do that and the boy laughed nervously at that. 

"Let me get it from the school clerk. I'll be right back." Mrs.Lee was mostly singing when she replied to Jihoon. Jihoon just smile at her and his attention was automatically at the Amary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter