Pay Back

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon was having a headache because of Seungcheol and his stupidity. How could his life be so messed up within a few weeks and the main reason for it was Choi Seungcheol. Just how much sins he’d done for this world to punish him this much.

Lucky for him, Seungcheol was nowhere to be seen. He’d been escaping the boy since the accident. That’s what Seungcheol told him. He just has to believe in that until they decided to stop this fake relationship. It would be sooner, Jihoon repeated that words inside his mind everyday, like a mantra.

The day is Wednesday and Wednesday means? No classes after lunch. Jihoon was so happy that he won’t meet Seungcheol after lunch that day. Now he decided that Wednesday was his lucky and favorite day. He could spend most of his times in his dorm or library or somewhere without Seungcheol. He really need to stop seeing that Seungcheol guy, if not he would be getting headache every so often.

Jihoon was walking down the hall of the Pledis Academy when a bunch of strangers walked straight towards him. Not strangers, more like 4 or 5 of them were walking in a group. Jihoon didn’t really paid any attention to them until one of them grab his left shoulder harshly and trapped him to the wall.

“What the ?!” Jihoon yelled and the guy that pinned him at the wall, snickered.

“What a foul mouth you have.” The guy said. The smell of his breath make Jihoon wanted to puke because it smell like cigarette and alcohol. Didn’t this school have rules? Not to smoking and drinking inside of the school area.

“Let me go you head.” Jihoon tried to freed himself from the guy that seemingly bigger than him but he failed miserably because of his height. the height, Jihoon thought.

“So, you’re the one that my friends had been talking about? The pink haired boy with 3 red stripes. I’m so honored to finally meeting you.” The guy totally ignoring Jihoon attempts to escape from his tight grip. He smirk when he saw the confused face of Jihoon. Of course Jihoon doesn’t know him, they just met.

Jihoon doesn’t know what to react because how could the guy know him? His face was so unfamiliar to Jihoon and he never had any memories about this guy. I only been here for 2 ing weeks. After Seungchel, what now? Jihoon thought as the guy in front of him made no intention to let him go.

“What the you want?” Jihoon spat at the guy that hovering over him. He was so freaking tall and Jihoon could only felt jealous at that. How could he even think about height matters when the guy in front of him was pinning him to the wall and he has no idea on how to escape.

“Aww, you’re so cute with that foul mouth of yours.” The guy cooed at Jihoon and Jihoon swear he see the guy smirk while looking at his lips. He felt nervous out of sudden. He gulped nervously and tried his best not to waver in front of this bastard. Jihoon remained silent when none of them spoke. Suddenly, the boy that was pinning him smirked even wider.

“C’mon. Curse at me, don’t stay quiet. I would be lonely.” The guy said while moving his face closer to Jihoon. Jihoon wanted to step back but damn, he was pinned so there was no way out except-

Jihoon knee kick the boy in front of him and it hits his manhood. The guy scrunched his face because of the sudden impact and his grip was loosen and Jihoon see the opportunity to finally slapped the guy hands that were gripping his shoulder and Jihoon back away from them and the wall. He doesn’t like the idea of being pinned against the wall again.

“Sorry.” Jihoon said between his laugh. The guy that he knee kicked was lying on the cold ground while holding his, you know what, and he was muttering curses under his breath and Jihoon could only laughed at that scene. Lucky for Jihoon he learn Hapkido when he was little and at Busan. Mr. Byun was really nice to him and he teached Jihoon everything about Hapkido, well not really. Jihoon stopped going to the practice when he reach 12 because of his grandma. She doesn’t like his grandson doing rugged things.

“. Beat his up!!” The guy shouted and all of them rushed towards Jihoon. Jihoon help up his hands in defensive way and all of them were surrounding them. Great, Jihoon thought. 3 against 1 is a fair fight. So ing fair.

The guy on Jihoon’s left side was the first one to make the move. He moved towards Jihoon and threw his punched at Jihoon and Jihoon dodged it flawlessly. He kicked the man in his stomach and the man was flying towards the wall. Jihoon was quite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter