First Encounter

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungcheol~ When are you going to introduce me to your parents?" A boy with a long silky hair, until his shoulders, asked. He sipped his coffee while waiting for the answer.

"I need to wait for the right time." Seungcheol said. His hand was busy playing games on his phone. His eyes never left the screen.

"When is the right time?? You always said that." The same boy spoke, but this time he's whining. His mouth turned into a pout like a duck. Seungcheol noticed that and put his phone away. He turned to look at the pouting boy and smile. He cupped the boy face with his hands. 

"Jeonghan. I really want you to meet my parents, I really do. But sometimes, they are not home. They went overseas and I don't have the time to asked or talked to them. I'll try make them see you. That a promise." Seungcheol said, in a low husky voice. Jeonghan put on his angelic smile because that smile always worked to make Seungchel flatter. 

"You better keep that promise Choi Seungcheol, if not." Jeonghan said, threatening his boyfriend. 

"Of course babe. I promise." Seungcheol said, letting Jeonghan face go and continued to play his game on his phone. 

"You really love that phone of yours more than me, huh?" Jeonghan said, sounding jealous a little bit. But, he was just kidding, he wanna see Seungcheol react when he said that. 

Seungcheol throw his phone and it fell on the cold hard ground. "No no, of course I love you more than that device." Seungcheol said, reaching for Jeonghan's hand to interwined with his hand. 

"I'm just kidding Seungcheol. God, you should look at your face." Jeonghan said. He chuckled when he saw the expression Seungcheol gave him. 

"You...Why did you do that??" Seungcheol asked. He's not pouting, he's not. He's a man, so he can't pout in front if his angelic boyfriend. 

"Because you were playing with your phone the entire time." Jeonghan said. Their hands still interwined. Jeonghan was smiling because he could easily make Seungcheol gave all his attention to him just like that. 

"I'm sorry. I won't do that again." Seungcheol said. He smile when he saw Jeonghan smiling. To Seungcheol, Jeonghan has the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. He promised to himself that he will make Jeonghan happy and he will make Jeonghan smile everyday. He won't make Jeonghan sad or hurt him. He promise.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan had been together for 2 years now. And both of them goes to the same school, Pledis Academy. Apparently, most of the students at that school, knew about Seungcheol and Jeonghan. So, they were quite a famous couple. Although Seungcheol love to flirt around and played with someone's fellings, Jeonghan still love him. Jeonghan always, always make Seuncheol think twice before he go around the school and flirted almost everyone. Maybe it a habit of him. No one knew.

They were at the coffee shop Jeonghan love to go. The coffee shop was indeed famous because many teenagers or couples love to go to that place. The service there was no kidding. They provided a good quality of a coffee. Once you enter the coffee shop, you never want to go out from that shop. It seems like you were drug once you entered the shop. 

The furniture was well arranged same goes to the paintings. The coffee shop always busy at the afternoon, because lunch time for the office workers and the end of the class for the students. It always crowded with people but some of them still wait and go to the same coffee shop everyday. Once you became a regular, you'll recieve a special offers, such as having free cakes or muffins, you'll get soft drinks and etc. 

But if you have the vip card, you can order anything you like immediately. You don't need to line-up or wait for an hour or more. They would gave you a special treatment for those who have vip card. The vip card were created by the most famous and richest person in the whole world. Kim Soohyun. He own almost every shop at the Korean. He's the most respectable person that worth trusting for. He's also a great man. Eventhough he's not the president of Korean, he still got himself to be voted every year. He politely refused to be the president. He can't caryy to many responsible if he became the president, that what he said. So, if you have vip card, you can use them at any of his shops. But most of the shop at Korean was allowed to use the vip card.

But of course, not all can have one. Only the choosen people get to have one or more like types of peoples. There were 3 types of vip card holders. 

1) You are the son or daughter of Kim Soohyun. 
2) Kim Soohyun was a best friend to your parents or family and he would give you the vip card himself. 
3) You need to be damn rich to have one. You need to pay for the monthly fees if you have one. And the monthly fees was not cheap, not at all. 

Each vip card had numbers on it. The numbers was used to know how you obtain the card. It can only have one number on it. And, all the vip card have a signature on it. A signature of the coffee shop owner. The colour of the vip card was golden. The word VIP was written in bold and italic. The vip card holders would have their name written on the top of the card in bold and italic. The word vip was written above their name. And the owner signature was at the back of the card. Although some people saw it as a normal card, but it actually usefull. 

You can use the vip card at certain brand clothes or jewelry shop. Such us, Gucci, Guess, Louis Vuitton, Channel and etc. Just show the card and you'll get special services and discount. It a modern world now, so everything was upgraded and brand-new. The vip card also have their expiring date. You need to renew it once a year. Everytime you renew it, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter