Lunch

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay students, remember to do the works I asked you to. Pass it up by tomorrow morning. Class dismissed.” She announced and every student pack their things inside their own beg or just leave them be on their desk because no one would dare to stole anything.

“Hey Jihoon, let eat lunch together?” Seungcheol asked when he approached Jihoon’s desk. Jihoon looked up before answering to him. “Sure.” He continues to tidies his stuffs and lastly, putting his textbook under his desk. He stood up and he saw Seungcheol was smiling at him, he didn’t smiled back.

“Ready?” Seungcheol asked and Jihoon simply nodded his head. Seungcheol was about to offered his hand for Jihoon to hold then he remembered about their fake relationship, stupid. He quickly retreat his hand and awkwardly stuffed his hand inside his pocket.

“Do you mind if we seat with my friends?” Seungcheol asked when they arrived at the main door of the cafeteria. “It’s fine.” Jihoon shrugged his shoulder and began to walk as Seungcheol walked in front of him. He was trailing behind Seungcheol like a lost puppy, he looks like it, pretty much alike.

Jihoon could hear some voices when he got far into the cafeteria, a guy, not one but more than one, truth to be told, he would think that Seungcheol was bringing him to his group. Once he got closer enough, he could hear shouting? Maybe, screaming. He heard the group yelling at someone called Soonyoung? Seokmin?

He just has to wait for a few second and he’ll meet the whole gang. From a far, Jihoon could see a guy with pretty styled hair, a little bit of grey highlight on the top of his head sitting on the table and was pretty tall too. The other beside him was quiet and creepy. With his black hair and small eyes along with no emotions face, poker face because Jihoon always made that kind of faces. He’s creepy, but he seemed nice and caring because the way he was sending his looks to the person beside him made it clear.

The other one was sitting politely or more to crossed legs while reading a book. He doesn’t look like some other Korean people should look like, he got this America-style faces. Even he was tall and freaking handsome to be honest. With that superb jaw lines and a smile that could light up this whole cafeteria, he was truly an angel.

In front of him was Jun, his dormmates. He would have recognized that giant everywhere because he was pretty stood out with that face of his. Don’t forget his sharp eyes and sharp jaw lines, and he’s freaking tall, as tall as the tree behind him. He could have mistaken Jun as the tree, joke, he was just joking.

Jihoon was staring at all of them and he inspected every one of them, from the quiet one to the noisy one. As Jihoon was so busy observing them or more to inspecting them, he already arrived at the place with bunch of guys at it, all was tall, including Seungcheol.

“S.Coups hyung!! Please stop Soonyoung with his puns, I could have kill him if you weren’t here.” A guy with the grey highlight on his hair complained as soon as he saw Seungcheol. His hands were itching to strangle the said name. “Mingyu calm down. Soonyoung stop it, you’re going to scare our dearest guest.” Jihoon flinch when he heard what Seungcheol just said, is he a guest? Well, he is maybe. But, he didn’t expect Seungcheol to introduce him as a guest.

“This is Jihoon. Just so you know, he’s my boyfriend, so please stop sending me message about how terrible I am to leave Jeonghan because he was the first one to fall out of love and I’m not telling any story and if you want to know more just asked Jeonghan.” Seungcheol answered every question of s might asked and they didn’t asked anything afterwards.

“I’m Kim Mingyu, they called me Mi:-“

“Crybaby.” Someone said before Mingyu could finish his introduction. Turned out, the boy with the nickname ‘Hoshi’ was the one to interrupt Mingyu’s introduction.

“Shut up man. I’m trying to be cool here.” Mingyu said with a pout on his face. The boy next to him patted his back and shook his head.

“Sorry.” The ‘Soonyoung’ guy muttered while putting his hands up in defeat position.

“Yeah right.”Mingyu said, sticking his tongue out to ‘Soonyoung’.

“I said I was sorry.”

“Like you mean it.”

“I mean it.”

Before Mingyu could say anything, Seungcheol interrupt the small fight his friends created in front of Jihoon. “Stop it. Let me do the introduction if you two won’t stop bickering.”

“That stupid is Soonyoung, we called him Hoshi when we’re in tournament.” Seungcheol said while pointing at the said boy. Soonyoung scoffed and he still bowed his head at Jihoon as a sign of manner.

“This is Seokmin or DK. But we usually called him by his name because the nickname is used at the tournament only, all of us have our own nickname.” Jihoon nodded his head while bowing at Seokmin that was smiling widely since the first Jihoon came.

“Jisoo is his real name and Joshua is his nickname in team.” Seungcheol said, pointing at the boy with a book in his hands. Even his names are pretty and suit his face and don’t forget his politeness. Jihoon smiled at Jisoo and Jisoo smiled back at him.

“He’s Wonwoo. He seems scary right? But don’t worry, once you know him, you would think he’s personality doesn’t match his face at all.” Seungcheol said and the said boy smile shyly at Jihoon. Jihoon replied his smile and Seungcheol continued to introduce his friends.

“The tall guy that looks exactly like a tree behind him is:-“

“You are so nice Seungcheol. Thanks and by the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter