Dorm

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-14th March 2016-

Sunday, Sunday means free day, it means sleep for 24/7 for a boy named Lee Jihoon. He chooses to sleep for that long on every Sunday. It is a very peaceful and quiet day, a good day to sleep indeed. You won’t have to wake up to eat breakfast because it is not necessary, or brush your teeth and have a quick shower, it is not necessary to do such things.

You don’t need to force yourself to wake up eating healthy salad for lunch or eating carbohydrate foods during dinner; all you have to do is sleep. For school works, it could wait until later. You can also do the work during your free time at class before the teacher come. Jihoon had waited this day to come. He wishes for a good dream to appear so that he could sleep peacefully.

However, there are these human beings that like to wake up early in the morning to do whatever they wanted to do. For example, Seungkwan. Jihoon wanted to slap that boy face so he could shut up so that Jihoon could fall asleep once again but to his dismay; the sound of Seungkwan voice was getting louder and louder every time Jihoon tried to sleep.

Jihoon tossed and turn on his bed while trying to cover his poor ears because of Seungkwan loud voice. He groans when he hears a knock at his bedroom door with a loud singing voice of course. “Hyung!! It’s time to wake up, wake up, wake wake wake wake up; don’t let me force myself to enter now.” He sang but he knew he sang it wrong but nevermind about that.

“Go away!! I want to sleep.” Jihoon screamed. He sits up on the bed for a few seconds with his eyes half closed. His eyes are roaming around the room; trying to hear if Seungkwan was anywhere nears the room or not and when he hears none, he falls on his back on the nope so soft mattress. He snuggles with his pillow for a while before he drifts into sleep.

“Hyung!! I’m warning you; you should wake up before the others come.” He heard the loud voice of Seungkwan once again and followed by “Hyung, I’m sorry but I have to agree with Seungkwan hyung, you should really wake up before the others come.” Chan voice is heard.

“Who the hell is coming?” Jihoon asked, feeling irritated because he needed sleep to relax his mind?

“Our friends, Jisoo hyung team lose in basketball yesterday so I invited them over because Chan and I are using the same dorm so it is easy for all of us to be here and Seungcheol hyung only next door so he won’t bothered to come late or early since he knew you live right next to his door he probably came early.”

“I didn’t lose yesterday. It was your team so please let me sleep and don’t bother to wake me up even after everyone come.” Jihoon was mumbling because he was slowly drifting himself to sleep.

“Just so you know, Seungcheol hyung is in the living room. I could ask him to wake you up.” This time, Jun voice was heard. Jihoon nearly fall off from the bed at the mention of Seungcheol name already in his shared dorm living room. He clumsily stands and collects his toiletries to make his way to the bathroom. He was midway through his room and stopped right after when he’s right in front of the door.  He wonders why it would be matter if Seungcheol is in the living room. He could just continue to sleep while the others should do whatever they wanted to do as long as they don’t bother h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter