Date III

Playboy is fine with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date III

“Seungcheol hyung, can you treat me the lunch later? I have to go now, Jun hyung want to see me. Have fun on your date guys and nice to meet you Jiyu.” Chan finished everything he wanted to say when he was being dragged by Jihoon, Chan was pretty sure he was heavy so Jihoon must be strong because he could drag both of Jiyu and him far away from Seungcheol. But of course Seungcheol could catch up with them because he was athletic and way more bigger than Jihoon and Chan.

Jihoon saw Chan skipping to the east side of the mall because that is where the main door for the mall located. Jihoon let out a deep sighed as he tried to ease his boiling heart, he really wanted to punch Seungkwan and Seokmin, don’t forget Seungcheol too. “Hyung, you are spacing out again.” Jiyu said, he lightly punched Jihoon shoulder when the other didn’t pay any attention to him.

“Did I? I’m sorry, so what is it?” Jihoon said, he eyed Seungcheol that was standing in the line of the McDonald counter to order food for them, Seungkwan and Seokmin was with him. He was confused because as far as he knew, Seungkwan doesn’t really talk to Seungcheol but when he saw Seungcheol and Seungkwan talking to each other, they look pretty normal and no awkward could be seen.

“What are you looking at?” Jiyu asked and he followed the direction of Jihoon gaze, he didn’t shocked when he followed Jihoon gaze and the gaze was at Seungcheol. Seriously, he think his brother in is love but Jihoon was pretty good in hiding his feelings since the first time Jiyu met Jihoon, at Busan when Jiyu was 2 years old.

“Nothing.” Jihoon lied.

“I don’t know if I’m the one who supposed to say this but I am a hundred and seventy percent sure that you are in love with Seungcheol hyung.”

“What? Me? No way, he’s not my type and will never be my type.” Jihoon said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“He seems nice, warm and get-going. I would love to have Seungcheol hyung as my brother in law and mom would like that too.” Jiyu said, he grinned widely when he saw Jihoon’s cheeks becoming redder than tomatoes. He laughed at his hyung reaction, it’s too cute.

“W-what? Jiyu don’t talk nonsense, it will never happen.” Jihoon said, although he wished his brother words were the truth almost punching Jiyu but he didn’t.

“I’m gonna tell mom about this.”

“Don’t you ever think about that.”

“Then, I’m going to tell dad.”

“Nu-uh, you ain’t telling anyone.” Jihoon said firmly while staring straight into his brother brown orbs. But he softened his gaze when his brother showed his pouty face and sad face to Jihoon. It is Jihoon fault for teaching his brother this kind of stuff when someone is mad or when he don’t want to be blame for the mess he created.

“I’ll tell them by myself, I bet they don’t even care about it.” Jihoon said, almost sounding sarcastic. He really hate it when his brother talk about their parents, it not that he despise them, but Jihoon felt jealous because he was treated differently by his parents. What is Jihoon doesn’t have that his brothers have? He really curious about that and nevermind about that, Jiyu won’t understand him nor Minjae. He didn’t blame his brothers though, as he was growing up, getting mature every day and he felt that his hatred for his parents is slowly decreasing.

“Hyung, they lo:-“

“It fine Jiyu, no need to tell me.” Jihoon cut Jiyu words, he saw the dejected look his brother gave him but he’ll say sorry later, he really hate when Jiyu brings the topic about their parents.

“Today is a great day.” Jiyu said, changing the topic. He doesn’t like it when Jihoon is ignoring him and not talking to him, Jiyu would feel lonely and guilty.

Jihoon laughed, well it is true, today was indeed a great day for him and Jiyu, it been so long since their last going out together. Jihoon miss his brother smile so much, if he could, he would like to keep his brother with him in his pocket and his brother was smiling at him every time he saw the younger. He miss his laugh too, but he was a bit surprise that Jiyu was laughing so hard at not-so-funny joke Seungcheol told, maybe Jiyu really like Seungcheol that much that it hurts him to know his brother is growing up because he was becoming social with everyone and not like Jihoon who would hide in his locker if someone talk to him or being nice to him. Jihoon is anti-social.

“Why don’t you be with Seungcheol if you like him that much.” Jihoon suddenly said, he know he sounded pretty jealous that he might actually didn’t think before speak. “But I like him more to be my brother in law.” Jiyu said and once again Jihoon’s cheeks become as red as the tomatoes. “I agree.” Someone suddenly said, startled both Jihoon and Jiyu. Jihoon face palmed himself because he wasn’t going to show his red face to anyone, especially Seungcheol.

Jihoon kept his head hung low, he only grabbed his burger and his drink while munching and drinking on it silently. He’s too embarrassed because of his cute little brother honesty, Jihoon didn’t expect Seungcheol could hear them but luck was never on his side, it’s always on his bad side and he hated it.

“Jihoon, why are you so quiet?” Seungcheol asked, he talked with his mouth full of food, Jihoon barely understand nothing.

“Eat first and then talk, idiot.” Jihoon said, he was taking a sip from his cola.

Seungcheol gulped the food he was munching and talked more clearly. He smiled while looking at Jihoon though and it give a chill to Jihoon, what is wrong with him? Jihoon thought.

“Why are you so quiet?” He already finished his burger and he was stealing some fries from Seokmin and the latter groaned loudly with every pieces that Seungcheol manage to steal. Seokmin quickly finished his fries and he received a call from Mingyu, Mingyu wanted to meet him and he asked Seungkwan to follow him because he doesn’t want to deal with Mingyu’s problem alone. “Why? I can’t be quiet?” Jihoon mockingly said, he didn’t finish his burger.

“If you’re not talking, how am I supposed to hear you sweet honey like voice?” Seungcheol said while showing his dorky smile and he pretends he didn’t say anything sweet to Jihoon or praising the latter. Jihoon swore that if Seungcheol made him blush again after this, he would kill the older with his guita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter