Ch.Six

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bomi going to her room to get some decoration items for tonight birthday party after told Baekhyun and Taehyung wait in guest room. While packing decoration items on a box so she can easily bring it outside, she thinking about the reason Baekhyun bring his cousin with him.

I think everyone know my house just right after my parent's supermarket. Not that I over confidence about my popularity, but my parent's supermarket is the only one in the neighborhood, so that's why people in the neighborhood (that'll including students at my school) know about it and know where I live.

Even if he's not sure about it, didn't he just need to ask someone around here? Why need to bring his cousin with him... Ah, who cares, it's not like you really need to be alone with him, right? I guess it's a good thing that now more people will help me to decorate the room for tonight party.

 

Bomi walking to guest room with a box in her hands. But she stopped at outside the room because she heard Baekhyun irritated tone. Oh, why Baekhyun sounded irritated? Maybe they were arguing about something? Bomi just standing there because she worried it'll be awkward if she came in when the mood is not good. But then she heard two of them talking about pretending to be happy here so she can carry on her plan to prank Baekhyun. That makes her realized she wrong about Baekhyun, so she decided to not gonna get any closer to him.

"Sorry for the wait." Bomi said when she came into the room.

Baekhyun look at the box Bomi carried in her hands, he tries to help but Bomi rejected him, "It's okay, it's not heavy." Bomi keep walking and put down the box at the table beside the refrigerator.

"Before anything, can I drop off the formalities with you too Baekhyun-ssi?" Bomi asked.

"Yeah, sure. I want to say about that too, but I'm worried you more comfortable with formalities."

"Okay then..." She smiles. "I don't have much time, so let me explain why you guys here." Then bomi sit down between Baekhun and Taehyung.

"Baek, V, you guys will help me to decorating this room. I need it for birthday party."

"Okay, and then?" Taehyung asked.

"Then you guys can go home because I need to go after we finished."

Baekhyun looking at Taehyung with questioning looks and Bomi ask them, "What is it? You guys won't help me with it?"

"Ah, no... Of course we will help." Baekhyun answered.

"Sorry if you find it weird or something. It's just that when Baekhyun asked if he can do something for pay his mistake, I remember I need some help with decoration, so I think it's not a problem to make him help me with this and I'll call it even. You guys don't think I'll take revenge and he'll pay it with some bad things right?"

"Ah? What? No.. Of course not.. We..." Baekhyun stuttered.

"Hahaha.. Must be fun to watch if you really do that to Baekhyun." Taehyung tried to cover Baekhyun nervous talk.

"Hmm, maybe next time I'll do that" Bomi joking.

 

Baekhyun stand up and pick up the box so he can switch the topic, "So this is the decoration items?" Baekhyun then bring the box to where Taehyung and Bomi sit, but unfortunately he trip on his foot. Good thing he can catch his balance so he didn't fall down.

"For a moment I forgot how clumsy you are at time like this, Baek." Taehyung said and help him with the box.

"Sorry about that." Baekhyun said with low voice.

"Why you bring that box anyway... Thank God you didn't fall down." Bomi then unpack the decoration and show it to them, "Yup, so these are the decoration items, and I leave it to both of you. I don't have any special request so just make this room full with decoration. I need to do something else now, so I'm sorry I can't help you."

"It's okay, just do your thing, and we will try doing our best to decorating this room." Baekhyun said.

"If you guys finished just call me, I'll be in supermarket." Bomi walk out from guest room.

Actually Bomi didn't have something else to do right now, but because she didn't want to stay there and get along with Baekhyun and Taehyung she decided to leave them and just wait in supermarket.

 

"Now I feel bad for trusting the rumor about her, V"

"Come on, be glad nothing bad happen. Who knew she actually plan some

Please log in to read the full chapter