Spending The Night

Coincidence in Life

 

“Our room again?” ask Seunghyun when Jaejin brought Jaerim to magnae’s room. “ahh~ mian Seunghyun ah, she have to sleep in your room forever.” Jaejin answered “oppa, don’t we have house? Why Jaerim must stay here?” Jaejin’s thinking, “you know, our house is….. no, we don’t have any home. That’s why you stayed here” Jaerim nodded but still her face is full of suspicious, “uhuh, and why did manager still don’t know that I’m exist? We can’t even tell him that I’m here?” Jaejin thinking and stuttering again.

 

“well, you should sleep now, and stop thinking about the reason. Goodnight sweetheart!” Jaejin leaved Jaerim that look kinda shock! Jaerim enter the magnae’s room. “sleep on the couch, I’m sleeping on the bed. If you want to join, you may..” Seunghyun said annoyingly. “no thanks, it’s better to sleep with a monkey than sleeping with you” Jaerim go towards the couch.

 

“let me accompany you, Jaerim ah” Minhwan also move his blanket to the couch. Jaerim smile, “gomawo Minhwan ah, you’re too nice than a monkey. “  “what that has to means?” asked Minhwan. “nothing, just ignore it!” Seunghyun ignoring both of them.

 

“so, where is my school Minhwan ya?” asked Jaerim. Minhwan really didn’t expected her to ask that. “erm… you have quit your old school, and now Jaejinnie hyung is finding new school for you” luckily, Minhwan have that idea. Jaerim nodded, “urmm~ new school is nice. My old friends won’t feel disappointed if I forgot them, right?” Minhwan sighed, “right…”

 

………………………

 

They quiet for a long time.

 

“you are cute, you know?” ask Minhwan….

 

No reply from Jaerim.

 

“ah, I didn’t mean to seduce you or anything. Mianhae. Just trying to be familiar” Minhwan tried to persuade Jaerim when he thought Jaerim is uncomfortable with that compliment.

 

Still, no reply from Jaerim.

 

Minhwan slowly turn his head to Jaerim ==”” “what?! She is sleeping while I’m talking?” Minhwan just realized Jaerim is in deep sleep!

 

“ah, it’s better that she didn’t heard that. Who knows she might like me after I said that. Goodnight Jaerim” Minhwan whispering to himself.