Sweet Couple

Coincidence in Life

 

Kwangmin and Jaerim been in relationship for over than a month already. All works smoothly without any problems. Fellow members of Boyfriend and maybe the entire Seoul Arts High School students already knew. Well, rule in that school, never bring any news about any idols to media. One day it’s pour heavily. Jaerim need to get to bus stop, but she must go through the rain. “shoot. Why the heck am I not wearing my blazer today?” she asked to herself.

 

Like it or not, she run through the rain to the bus stop. She’s a total wet when arrived. “this is . And embarrassing! “ Jaerim stared at her almost invisible white school uniform. She sighed. After a few minutes………….

 

“YAH~ how could you leave me alone?” Kwangmin also run to the bus stop and in complete wet, but he’s wearing his blazer. “I need to get here as soon as possible -.-“  Kwangmin sits besides Jaerim and try to dry himself. “I’m wet all over” Kwangmin whining. Jaerim gigles, “gwenchanha, it’s y” she’s trying to jokes. Suddenly, Kwangmin put his blazer on Jaerim. “wae yo?” asked Jaerim in shock. Kwangmin stared her seriously and say “If I am y, you’re also y, right? So, it’s just me, Jo Kwangmin, who can see Lee Jaerim’s y body”

 

Jaerim knocked his head. “Yah! What are you thinking?! Nothing like that.” Jaerim started to blush. This time, Kwangmin laugh until his head off!  “I’m just joking. But of course, you need that blazer to keep you warm” Jaerim took off that blazer and handed to Kwangmin, “take it, I don’t want it.”

 

Kwangmin trying to make as cute as he can while saying “please wear that. If not, Kwangmin will be a bad namja chingu ever!”  Jaerim look away, “I don’t care about you.” Those words make Kwangmin give Jaerim a peck on her lips. “still don’t want to accept it?” Jaerim kinda shock for a while, but then she started to smile and wear the blazer.

 

“Anyway, who are you waiting for?” asked Kwangmin. “Jaejin oppa. He said he’ll fetch me for today instead of Hoonie oppa. I don’t know” Jaerim trying to search for their car. Kwangmin’s pouting! “You should say that you’re waiting for me instead of Jaejin hyung”  He’s trying to tease Jaerim. “Omo Kwangmin ah. Stop that, please. Aigoo, you know that I never wait for you because I know that you’ll always be by my side.” Jaerim is making a huh-i-don’t-believe-i-said-that face.

 

Kwangmin pinched her cheek. “Don’t ever make that face again! I better get going before Jaejin hyung saw you with me and told Jonghoon hyung. Goodbye princess”

 

Kwangmin run back to school building. Jaerim smiles, but suddenly that smile fades away

 

“We’re not meant to be together Kwangmin ah.. forgive me”

“I know you’re trying the best…. But I still don’t think I’m perfect for you……………”

“Forgive me”