First!

Coincidence in Life

 

Jaerim spends her time eating  at a stall. “Halmeoni (Grandma)! Give me a large plate of jajangmyeon with carrot juice!” Jaerim start to order after she is sitted. The owner of the stall just nodded to her. Jaerim wondering around the stall, looking for something fun. “ah!” she just remembered something. Jaerim take out something from her pocket. “If you’ve done eating, and wondering where to go, just go to this place and show them this pass” Minhwan gave her the pass earlier before. “M! Countdown… backstage pass.. should I go? It’s 2 hours from now” “here you go, young lady” a boy serve the foods for her. The boy is wearing mask and is weird, Jaerim stare him and bow “gomapseumnida”

 

Jaerim stare the boy, he seems like rushing. Ah, Jaerim guessed the right thing. Right after that, the boy take off his apron and said to the owner “halmeoni! I’m going now.” “ne, ne.. go go.. you don’t wanna be late to work” the granny replied. Jaerim just ignore after the boy went out. She’s enjoying her meal.

 

“uwaa~ I’m bored. I should go to the M! Countdown” Jaerim decided. She go to the guard at the studio’s front gate, and give her pass. The guard stare her for a while before saying, “VVIP, backstage pass, this way.” He show the way. Jaerim bows as a thanks sign.

 

She enter the backstage, and saw a big poster, “uwaa~ they are so good looking. BoyFriend,,,..” Jaerim stare their group name. “wah! He is definitely my type! So tall, I wish he was here” she talk alone. Suddenly a person pulled her, “ya! How can you be here?” ask Jaejin, the person who pulled Jaerim. “and why you talk alone?” he continued. Jaerim shows the backstage pass and tell her brother “Minhwan gave this to me, and oppa! He is so handsome! Is he here??” Jaerim pointed to her ideal type from the poster.

 

“shush! Someone might heard you! Yes, they are here. That’s why the poster is here!” Jaejin  freaked out when Jaerim’s voice tone is so high! “ohhh, shuuush~ araseo, oppa.. but waa, he is so handsome” Jaerim lowered her voice. -,-“”” Jaejin then bring his sister to their fitting room.

 

“Joisongheyo (excuse me), this is my yodongsaeng, please ignore her” in the fitting room, have other  idol besides FT Island. Everyone seems to understand Jaejin. “hey yo, we are BEAST” a person introduced. Jaerim nodded quickly, “ahh~ I hope you are Boy-” “jam!!!!!” Jaejin interjected, “kkanman yo (Wait).. no maniac fans here, please?”

 

Jaerim’s pouting, “araseo yo.. oppa, here have too many boys. I wanna get out from here” Jaejin didn’t allow his sister to wondering around though, he asked her to wait until they finished and will back to the dorm after that.