Long Break

Coincidence in Life

 

After a few weeks, Jaerim decided to meet Kwangmin. She really think that their relationship will not gonna work because he has his own schedule, and Jonghoon is really controlling her life! She doesn’t want Kwangmin to feel such a burden when date with her.

 

She told Jaejin that she will be back late after her school. Jaejin just nodded, but Jonghoon still with his suspicious look. “I hate that look!” Jaerim keep repeating these words in her mind. Sometimes, she even thought that Jonghoon is a dangerous stalker of her, just that he did not following her yet.

 

“Jyan~ Jaerim ah” Kwangmin lovely surprise to his girl. Jaerim’s smiling, but a hurt smile. “Oh?! Princess, what happen to you? Jonghoon hyung mad at you again?” asked Kwangmin. Jaerim still smiling when saying “ Kwangmin ah…. Let’s just…. Take a break” “I mean a long break” Jaerim continue as Kwangmin widened his eyes disbelief!

 

“but………..but….. why? Ah I guess I’m not perfect for you..” Kwangmin looked away to hide his sadness. Jaerim slowly touch his cheek and make his face front her, Jaerim shook her head “Aniyo, it’s not you. It’s just me. I am not perfect for you. Plus, there are a lot girls out there that are compatible with you. Forgive me for doing  this to you. You need to focus on your career too”

 

“it’s been a long time from the first we date!” he cried out his feeling. Jaerim sighed still with smile “ I know, I know.. you’ll be hurt by me more in the future. So, let’s stop now, okay?” Kwangmin still trying to cover his tears and sadness “ I… I don’t know what to say, princess” Jaerim nodded, “ one last thing.. just forget about me and never sad when thinking of me. I’m nothing to you. That’s all, goodbye” Jaerim gives Kwangmin a peck at his lips.

 

She waved, and go….

 

“I’m strong………”

 

“Never look back!”

 

“I am nothing to him and he’s nothing to me”

 

“All memories now is a histories!”

 

“Jaerim keep your head straight… You’re not meant for him”

 

“just………………………..just………………….”

 

Without she even realized, her tears flows unstoppable.