Enemy's Help

Coincidence in Life

 

Jaerim walks to FT hostel with teary eyes. She doesn’t care if Jonghoon will scold her for getting late. She just did what Jonghoon want. As she entered the door with sobs, “PABO YA! Why you’re late?!” Seunghyun make a fierce welcome. But Jaerim’s red eyes and cold look make Seunghyun speechless. He swallowed and say more politely, “Jaejin hyung, Hongki hyung, Jonghoon hyung and Minari has something to do outside. So they will be coming late.”

 

Jaerim suddenly sit at the entrance and burst into tears. Seunghyun panicked!!! “Y….Yah! why are you…. Why… like… this?” Jaerim ignore Seunghyun and just keep on cried her eyes out. Seunghyun can’t think of anything….. then he just

 

HUG HER

 

That makes Jaerim stop crying and just sobs while asking “what are you doing?” Seunghyun still hugs her, he doesn’t know when to stop. “Comforting you. You didn’t stop crying!” Sobs… sobs…”And what do you care? We’re enemy!” Seunghyun hugs Jaerim tightly, “shut up or I will strangled you to death! Promise me you won’t cry when I release you”

 

Jaerim has that naughty thought suddenly. She said “no, I want to cry even more” Seunghyun can’t believe it, “Well, I’m not releasing you!” Jaerim sobs worsen, “I want to see how long you’re gonna hug me” Seunghyun shook his head “andwae.. if you’re crying till they back, Jonghoon hyung will kill me. As long as you stop crying”

 

“Seunghyun ah…” Jaerim wishpered., “Gomapda..” and she passed out. “Jaerim ya! Pabo ya! Ya!” Seunghyun shakes her body, no response. He laid Jaerim on his bed for the first time, then call their private doctor. After calling, “You’re really that kind of person Jaerim ya. The person that Jonghoon hyung said…You can be annoying and comforting at the same time “ Seunghyun smiles.

 

“She’s been crying a lot.. She passed out because of too tired from crying. I’ve given her a shot, so that she can get better when she wake up. So let her sleep until she wake up herself. This is her MC letter, she will not attend school for tomorrow. That’s all.” Doctor Yoon is about to leave.

 

“Ah, Doctor Yoon.. please keep this as secret from other members. I’m scared they might kill me for not taking care of her” Seunghyun pleaded. Doctor Yoon just nodded and walks away.

 

“I must text them so that they won’t pay a visit on sleeping Jaerim like always..” ==”

 

Seunghyun takes every precaution  steps so that the members won’t realized Jaerim is sick.

 

And why I’m troubling myself for her?? It’s weird feeling” Seunhyun thought.