After 2 Years

Coincidence in Life

 

Haru continue her studies at Japan, leaving Jonghoon to manage his late grandfather’s company. Jonghoon still an idol under FT Island, just that he limit his time on singing. He has a lot of helper in that company, so once or twice he isn’t in office will be fine. Unless, they have a big problem about profits.

 

Hongki is getting busy on her drama and movie’s schedule.  He is known as superstar for talented on singing and acting at the same time. FT Island’s name has been known worldwide because of Hongki’s influenced. He’s not only cute, but he’s handsome at the same time.

 

Jaejin just being an ordinary member that always trying to improve his bass’ skills. He has a problem since Haru leave, he always cried when starting to play the bass alone. The bass reminding him to bass’ tutor with Haru. Haru really fall in love with bass, and that makes Jaejin happy that they have strong chemistry together. Jaejin try to overcome his problem by playing with Minhwan or Seunghyun.

 

Well, Minhwan is finally grown up! He is not straight anymore. Maybe, sometimes when he’s really blank. Minhwan is like Jaejin, trying to concentrate on his skills of drums. He even tried to play other instrument so he can be known worldwide for his talents! Minhwan still thinking of Haru, but at the same time he has crush on a girl he met at Jeju Island.

 

Seunghyun, his activities is almost like everyone else. Practice on guitar, singing, rapping. But the members feel really weird because Seunghyun can’t leave his Iphone even for a second! When they have concerts, or shows, he will take the rest time to playing with his Iphone. One day, Hongki’s trying to stalk his twitter to see who he always tweeted to. But, no.. he’s not twitting all the time when he’s spending with that phone.

 

“What’s his doing? I’m always wondering” asked Minhwan. Jaejin shook, “Molra.. Minari ya! You’re in the same room as him, why won’t you sneak when he’s sleeping?” Jonghoon and Hongki nodded for agreement! The magnae is doing something suspicious! So the hyungs must know. “Aisy, he sleeps late than me! How can I stay awake? Andwae andwae.”

 

“magnae ya~ Minari……. JEBAL… hyung is really curious with him!” Hongki pleaded.

 

“ANDWAE! I’ll feel really sleepy if I wait for him. Hyung, I told you! He sleeps toooooooooo late than other human being alive in this world.” Minhwan told them.

 

“It’s not that………..”

 

“YES, THAT IS BAD! I’m not doing this. Just ask Seunghyun.. He will tell, if not after you asked, he will tell in the future.”