Alone Again

Coincidence in Life

 

As usual, Jaerim is asked to leave the house until FT Island finished their works. Jaejin not forgetting to give his sister some money and Minhwan giving her the VIP pass again. Jaerim somehow felt really tired on that day. She’s sleepy and she doesn’t know why.

 

She go to the same food stall, the one and only food stall that she know.

 

“halmeoni~! Jajangmyeon and carrot juice!” she start to ordering.

 

When the food is being prepared, Jaerim sleep unconciously.

 

“miss… miss??” a boy wake Jaerim up. Jaerim woke up and suddenly bow to the boy, “annyeong haseyo Lee Jaerim imnida” the boy laughing hardly.

 

“ne, Jaerim-ssi, your food is ready”  the boy serve the food on the table. “food? …………….”

 

“ah, majayo  (that’s right), my food. Gomapseumnida”  She just realized that he is the same boy that cover himself with a mask the other day. Today, he still covering it.

 

“ne, enjoy your food Jaerim-ssi” the boy is about to leave. “ah, wait!” Jaerim called him. “please forget about just now… mr??”

 

The boy nodded “ Mr. Simple” he laugh after the word. “Halmeoni! Na galge (I’ll be going)” he told his grandmother and leave the stall.

 

“Mr. Simple huh? He has a macho voice.. uwaa~” Jaerim admiring when she start to eat the jajangmyeon.

 

“I just wish……….”

 

“I have him………..”

 

“as my boyfriend……….”

 

Jaerim laugh alone after that. She knocked her own head “what am I thinking? Who is he anyway”

 

“hurmmm” She sighed

 

“now it’s a good time to have boyfriend”