A New Member?

Coincidence in Life

 

“I’m back~” Hongki finally arrived at their practice studio.  Magnae Minhwan run towards the door to welcome him when Hongki is about to step in the studio. “Welcome back, Hongki hyung! What took you so---“ Minhwan is in shocked when he saw Hongki. He started to scream out of his lungs! “WHAT IS THAT YOU’RE CARRYING ON YOUR BACK, HYUNG?!!” Minhwan’s voice attracted the rest of members to welcome him as well.

Hongki panicked, he start to stuttered “this….. new member?”  Minhwan excitedly checking out their ‘new member’ at Hongki’s back. “UWAA~! Our new member is a girl? What is her position hyung?  And why is she sleeping at your back?”

=,= “Don’t be ridiculous, Minari! Come back here!” Leader Jonghoon pulled Minhwan and make sure he stayed besides him. “who IS that girl?” asked bassist Jaejin. Jonghoon interjected “ the girl from the party huh?”

Hongki is getting tired having that girl on his back. He was panting when answering “She is not from the party, I just met her on the train just now---“ his explanation is interjected by guitarist Seunghyun, “JUST NOW and you’re bringing her home? She is your fan, huh?” Hongki started to annoyed, “CAN YOU JUST LISTEN?!”

All the members finally manage to keep themselves calm, Hongki sighed “by the way, allow me to lie her first. She’s kinda heavy” Hongki enter their practice studio and lied the girl on the floor. He taking his breath before continue the story.

“First of all, she is NOT sleeping, she is fainted.. and as you know, I found her in the train, fainted. She also has high fever. She accidentally lean on my thighs when the train stop. If I leave her in that condition, what kind of human I would be? Please understand.” Hongki’s long-explanation.

“FINE. Just continue with our practice for a while. Then, we’ll take her to the dorm. But, remember! It’s a secret between us, don’t let anyone, even our manager know about this. Araseo? Minari araseo?” Jonghoon decided on a plan. Minhwan stare at the girl while he answered “but shouldn’t our new member practice with us?” Seunghyun almost fainted with straightness of their magnae. “YA! She is not our new member!” scream Seunghyun.

Minhwan confused himself as usual, “she’s not? Then who is she?” .. Seunghyun might fainting again. Jaejin answer for him “Minari, just… assume her as a girl… okay?” Minhwan nodded “A girl? Okay.. She is a girl.. What is her name?”

All the members ignore him and continue their practice. “You’re not gonna staring the girl forever, right?” ask Jonghoon. Minhwan finally joining them for the practice.