Dreams Come True

Coincidence in Life

 

“I’m outside for a while, but will be back before 15:00 to send you for your comback”

Hongki is the first one who woke up that morning, found the note in his room. He is too sleepy when walking towards the kitchen for some breakfast. When he reached the kitchen, someone was searching throughout their fridge. That person noticed Hongki, “oh, don’t we have any fried chicken here?” Hongki with his eyes almost closed, answer “fried chicken? In the fridge? Please don’t be silly, girl” That person just nodded.

 

Hongki turned to drink some water. O_O!!! He just realized!!

 

“ya! You have wake up?!!!!” Hongki talk again to the person. Yes, that person is the girl he brought back yesterday. The girl just nodded while searching for her ‘fried chicken’. Hongki pulled the girl’s hand and bring her to Jonghoon & Jaejin’s room. He wakes all members up, and make sure the girl seat properly and quietly at the centre of the room.

 

All members sleepily stare the girl. “what is this place?” ask that girl, ignoring their staring. No one’s answering. She keeps asking “well, this place has no food and money. Don’t tell this is a house!” Seunghyun answering “this IS a dorm. And can’t you recognize us? Duh~ food and money? Wha~t wanna steal our money after you have filled your stomach?” The girl madly staring sharply at Seunghyun before say “I am not a thief! I am human being that need foods in the morning. Stupid!”

 

The girl sighed, and continue to ask. “who are you? Where is this place? And the most important is…………. Who am I?”

 

∑(O_O;) !!

 

“seolma (no way) … please don’t say that you can’t remember anything right now?” ask Jonghoon. FT Island’s heart is sinking while waiting the girl to answer. However, the girl bluntly said “nope, I don’t remember anything for real. Are you my family?”

 

ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!!

 

“EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!!!” Jaejin screaming! Seunghyun feeling like he’s gonna cry, “I knew this is not the end!” Jonghoon and Hongki slap their own forehead, while magnae Minhwan seems excited, as usual!

 

“as you’re now losing your memory, we need to talk about this. So give us 5 minutes, okay?” Jonghoon decided. FT members leave the room to have a quiet discussion about the girl.