Decision

Coincidence in Life

 

FT members back to the room where the girl quietly sitting. “are you really losing your mind?” ask Seunghyun. That girl looked shock, Jaejin poked Seunghyun “YA!” “what he’s mean is, are you really can’t remember anything?” The girl nodded. FT members sighed as she has no ID or anything that relate to her identity on her.

 

“Jaerim..” slowly Jonghoon said. “pardon?” asked the girl. “your name…. Jaerim… Lee Jaerim” Jonghoon pointed to that girl. The girl named Jaerim, somehow nodded to her name. “ohhhh, Jaerim? Lee Jaerim… I am Lee Jaerim… uwaaa!!” Jaerim began to excited over her name! Hongki relief that she believed them. He pointed to Jaejin, “this is your oppa. Lee Jaejin…” Jaejin force a smile towards his ‘sister’. Jaerim excitedly nodded to know the truth. “You have another sibling, that is Lee Jaekyung noona. The first child in your family” Minhwan interrupted. “ahh~ eonni ….”

 

“jya~n! it will be awkward among ourselves, so better make yourself comfort around us.” Jonghoon’s reminder. Jaerim raised her hands! “yes, Jaerim?” asked Hongki. “Jaejin oppa, is my oppa. So, who’s the heck are you guys?” Seunghyun hold his anger when he heard that. “we are his friends, umm.. for your information we are in a band called FT Island. We’re quite famous, so you need to stay besides us only” explained Hongki.

 

“band? Idol? Singing while playing instrument?” asked Jaerim. Minhwan nodded quickly! Jaerim staring at five of them, “but, idol shouldn’t behave like this person right?!” Jaerim pointed to Seunghyun that always rude to her. “YOU!” Seunghyun started to get angry. Jaejin hold Seunghyun that about to ‘beat’ Jaerim. “stop it Seunghyunnie.. and you too, J….Jaerim..” Jonghoon talk calmly.

 

Before their manager come back, they told Jaerim all info that Jaerim need to know. Jaerim try remember all the info suddenly

 

grrrowlll….

 

Jaerim giggled, “I’m hungry, how can I eat if I have to stay in the room all the time?” FT members sighed. Seunghyun coolly ask, “You’ve lost your memory, still remember the name of food, huh?” Jaerim eyes become smaller when she stared Seunghyun, “I’m losing memory, not become stupid! I can’t remember who am I or who are who, but I still remember food  name, place or whatever it is!”

 

Jaejin pulled Jaerim away from Seunghyun. “okay, this… take this money.. go eat somewhere you like, but tell me wherever you are, araseo? Stay outside until we finished M! Countdown. I’ll fetch you after we come back. Manhi mogo (eat a lot)” Jaerim laugh loudly “gomawo oppa!!” She run to the door.

 

“She really love food…” Minhwan said.