Chaos

Coincidence in Life

 

Jonghoon and Jaerim somehow reached FT Island practice studio in that evening before the others reach. Jonghoon still hold Jaerim’s hand tightly and drag her inside the studio. “what are you thinking you’re doing?!” Jonghoon raised his voice. Jaerim ask back with innocent face “what am I doing?” Jonghoon continued “having namja chingu at this age? You need to study, and that boy seems like a lumpy boy! He don’t deserve to have you!”

 

“he is not my namja chingu” Jaerim calmly stated. “ I never know his real name, and never see his face. He is just a chingu that accompany me when all of you is working. I met him at a food stall” At that time, the rest member has already arrived. They tried to ignore both Jaerim and Jonghoon because that situation always happen. Where Jonghoon scold Jaerim.

 

“oh great you never see his face, and being friend with him?” Jonghoon asked again. At that time, Jaerim is giving signal to Jaejin, oppa let’s go on learning bass. Jaejin move his head to the left, signaling Jaerim to follow him. Jaerim run towards Jaejin, leaving Jonghoon alone.

 

“tell me what happen.” asked Jaejin while tuning his bass. Jaerim make a tired-sic k face and answering “Jaerim won’t tell oppa because oppa will nag more than Hoonie oppa did” Jaejin stop tuning his bass “mwo? Ah araseo araseo. No need to tell oppa”

 

Jaerim closed his face to Jaejin, “but… why Hoonie oppa keep scolding Jaerim? He’s not even my brother, right?” Jaejin closer his face with Jaerim “maybe he has crush on Jaerim?” Jaerim push Jaejin’s face away, “that cannot be right. Stop being ridiculous and start bass tutoring” Jaejin just laughing seeing his sister’s face going red.

 

Jaejin tutoring his sister on bass. He smiles when he thought of everything he has gave Jaerim until that moment. Giving Jaerim money to eat, tutoring her to bass, buying her cothes and basic things and the biggest thing that Jaejin had done is make Jaerim study at Seoul Art High School even without ID. He’s trying his best to find a way for Jaerim.

 

“ya, why aren’t you playing? I’m teaching right here!”  Jaejin realised Jaerim isn’t focusing. “jinjja yo? Hoonie oppa is crushing on me?” asked Jaerim. “Seolma (it can’t be).. Maldo andwae! What are you thinking? Oppa just kidding! Don’t take it seriously!” Jaerim laugh until her head off.

 

“if Hoonie oppa is crushing on me, there will be a news, ‘FT Island Lee Jaejin’s younger sister is going on date with FT Island Choi Jonghoon’” said Jaerim while imagining it. Jaejin knock his sister’s head! “keep on dreaming bratty ya!”

 

“Jaejin oppa is being jealous..ㅋㅋㅋ”

“No, I’m not!”