Betrayal

Coincidence in Life

 

“all right. We’ve already made our mind. I will tell President Choi that Young Miss still enjoying her favorite band’s performing.” Head Butler Lee and Head Maid Cha stood up, ready to leave the place. “We are so sorry we have took your time, Young Mister. We’ll have to go.” Both the workers bowed to their master.

 

Jonghoon smiles while watching his workers leave the restaurant. “ Yes, I just found out that she is very adorable as a sister. I will take care of her, always” He is then stood up and about to leave :

 

“Jaerim is your sister, hyung ah??”

 

“Seunghyun ah–“

 

“Haru? Young Miss Haru? Young Mister Choi? You are that rich, huh?”

 

“Seunghyun ah, it’s not like what you think.”

 

“Hyung hide this so that we befriend with you because you yourself?

 

“Seunghyunnie–jebal”

 

“Do you think we are that mean?!!!” Seunghyun started to shout. Luckily it’s in the morning, no one’s there except for the staff. “But you know, I’m in no condition to admit that she is my sister. Please give me mercy.” Jonghoon pleaded. Seunghyun stares Jonghoon “We are not stupid, you can tell us to acting!” Jonghoon just thought it at that moment!

 

Well, it’s kinda funny to see magnae is scolding leader of the group, so the staff always looked away and keep idol’s life as private.

 

“I have no idea like that at that time. Seriously. I just thought of denying my responsible on her. But now, I feel really loves her” explain Jonghoon. “that’s why you always scold he when she do bad things. I don’t know hyung, I can’t be too mad at you because I have no burden at all. But beware, Jaejinnie hyung too love Jaerim as his sister. If he knows the truth, I don’t know how he will react. He might ignoring you when you’re taking Jaerim back,.”

 

Jonghoon sighed “what are we going to do now?” “OPSS! Not we, just YOU Hoonie hyung. I think it’s better we took her for a checkup and found out when she can remember all things. If as soon as possible, you can take her with you after that.”

 

“great idea Seunghyun ah! Thank you! Let’s do that. After all, I’m still your leader, so listen to me. Just keep this between us for this mean time. Okay?”