Family Problem

Coincidence in Life

 

“It has been almost a month since Jaerim is staying with us, right hyung?” asked Jaejin to Hongki, when all FT Island members spend their day in sauna with Jaerim on the woman side. “yeah, what is so mysterious is, no one report her missing. I hope that she still has her family.” Hongki is trying to stand the heat in the sauna.

 

“oh no.. no… don’t tell me she is living alone! We’re not going to take care of her forever” Seunghyun shook his head. “it’s me who will take care of her, not you Seunghyun ah” said Jaejin. “oohh~ hyung! What’s wrong if she is staying forever with us? Andwae! Let her stay! Let her stay!” Minhwan fake a cry like a child. Jonghoon pushed Minhwan’s head “geumanhae! (stop it) She has family of course. She will not staying with us forever”

 

“oh? How do you know Jonghoon hyung?” asked Jaejin. Jonghoon sighed “remember when Hongki was carrying Jaerim on his back? Didn’t you noticed how luxurious her clothes is?” All members started to think.

 

“ah majayo! Uwa~ she’s only wearing some low quality of clothes now. I feel sorry to her.”  Said Jaerim. Hongki shooked “no one to be blame, because who would buy something expensive to someone unknown?”

 

“ne, you’re right hyung.” Agreed Jaejin.

 

“ah is it the time to us to back home? I think Jaerim might has get out from the sauna” asked Minhwan. “ah ne! let’s go home!” said Hongki. FT members following Hongki from behind.

 

“Jonghoon hyung, could you walk with Jaerim today? I have something to do today. We’ll meet at studio” pleaded Jaejin. Jonghoon just nodded and try to find Jaerim in the sauna.

 

“Hoonie oppa!!” called Jaerim when he saw Jonghoon. Jonghoon turned to his back where the voice came from.  There’s a boy with his face covered with towel standing right beside Jaerim and that somehow makes Jonghoon feel annoyed. He go towards Jaerim, and ask “who is he?” Jaerim thinking for a while and then she answered “nae chingu?”  The boy whispering to Jaerim “ it’s namja chingu” “mwo (what)? Ya! I never see your face” said Jaerim while laughing, the boy is laughing too.

 

“dor-a gaja! (let’s go home)”  Jonghoon pulled Jaerim away from that boy. Jaerim hurriedly waving to the boy. The boy wave back, his eyes seems too shocked with Jonghoon’s action.