Please..... Let Her Stay

Coincidence in Life

“ehhh~ Hoonie hyung eobseo!!” scream Minhwan who have check it out.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“what the heck is happening??”

 

“It’s sad to inform that……. Young Miss…. Is missing……….”

 

“ah– she is staying with me. Don’t worry” Jonghoon crossed his arms. Looking at both Head Butler Lee and Head Maid Cha. Three of them meet in a restaurant in their dorm’s building after being dragged away by Jonghoon.

 

“Young Miss was with Young Mister all these while?!” Head Butler Lee is shocked! “but…but.. we’re having hard time just to find Young Miss. And she is with Young Mister… didn’t even tell anyone about this.” –sigh– “I’m relief though”

 

Jonghoon looked worry for a while, then he said “I can’t tell anyone neither is Haru. She is losing her memory now.” Head Maid Cha widen her eyes “she’s WHAT?” “………losing her memory. At first when she reached dorm, I thought she just following my instruction of being strangers when we’re in public. But after that, she asked who is herself. We planned to….” Jonghoon told them all things happened in their dorm all that time.

 

“poor our Young Miss. How was her life with them? Is it okay? Does she hurts a lot?” asked Head Maid Cha. “Don’t worry, they’re treating her nicely. Even her fake brother, Jaejin is spoil her into a bratty brat now.” Head Butler Lee starting to ask, “why Young Mister won’t admit that she is your sister?” Jonghoon looked away, “I’ve told you, I’m not interested on having rich sister and family. I have to find true friends too. And my FT members is truly my best friends, because they didn’t befriended with me because of my money.”

 

“So, what is Young Mister’s plan now? Should we take Young Miss back or you want to take care of her?” asked Head Butler Lee. “umm… I’m thinking of letting her playing with our members first. Anyway she’s losing her memory, so if you take her back, what you’re gonna say to harabeoji?” Head Maid Cha nodded on agreement.

 

“furthermore, this is my precious time to spend with her. All this while, I always ignoring her and our relationship is worsen with my attitude. Now dearly said, I think that……………… I really love her” Jonghoon look down, while playing with his hair.

 

Both Head Butler and Head Maid smiles to each other. At last, Young Mister have already knew the value of siblings.

 

Jonghoon smiles to his workers, “so please, let her stay until her memory recovered. I’ll try to take care of her with all my heart.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, I'm guessed no one shocked when Jonghoon is her real brother?

okay, I'm bad at doing surprised.. I'm scared if readers couldn't understand the stories.

Please ask me if you can't understand.

as you know, my broken engrish.... can't be help :P

hope you'll enjoy!