A Surprising Truth

Coincidence in Life

 

“wahh, this is so refreshing. After such a tired school activities, sauna is a good choice for students like us” Minwoo lying besides Jaerim. “so when are you going to leave?” Jaerim asked with an innocent face. “Exactly after you leave” “I leave– wae? I mean, ne.. I got it already” Jaerim looked away so that Minwoo won’t know that she is sad.

 

At that moment, she saw someone familiar from afar that waving at her, asking her to come to him. “ah! Mr. Simple!” her heart like wanna jump! Jaerim ask her Mr. Simple to wait until she got to make excuse for Minwoo. “ya, I wanna go to the toilet. Follow?” ask Jaerim. “wha–t? go alone! Why must I follow?” Minwoo’s face becomes red now. “who know, you might wanna come too. I’ll be back” Jaerim finally free from Minwoo. She met with Mr. Simple at a hidden place.

 

“I know you can’t be long but– please listen to me?” pleaded Mr. Simple. Jaerim excitedly smiling while nodded bunch of times. “we meet for about a month now, I just feel like, I like you more than a friend. So would you be my girlfriend? Even though you never see my face?” Jaerim really can’t hide her too-happy emotions. She smile widely, when confess “I like you too. Even though I never see your face, never know your name, I know that you’re kind-hearted. Since I liked you too, I–sigh– have imagined to be your girlfriend. Now, it’s going to be a reality, of course I will be your girlfriend with a big heart”

 

Mr. Simple sighed “I’m very happy I didn’t make mistakes! Thank you for accepting me, maybe I will lack a lot of things, but I will try my best to be perfect in your eyes” Jaerim looked away “ahh, don’t be a romantic person, you know how I really am, right?” Mr. Simple laughed, and continue “because you’re my girl now, I will reveal myself. But no surprise, screaming, and most importantly ….. please don’t take back your words”

 

“I love you the way you are, not the way you look” Jaerim confirming her feelings.

 

Mr. Simple slowly removes the mask from his face. After completely removed “annyeong yeochin(shortened from yeoja chingu) ah”

 

Jaerim eyes become wider and wider, like going to puff out!

 

“no screaming, no shocking, no take back!” that person reminds her again.

 

“you………………..you…………” Jaerim too shocked, after the revealing automatically she knows his name.

 

Suddenly Minwoo come, and noticed Jaerim. “ah! What’s taking you so long?!” Minwoo get angry, but suddenly

 

“kwangmin ah~ what are you doing here?” asked Minwoo.