A Replacement

Coincidence in Life

 

FT Island is doing their Asia Tour and this time, their concert in Tokyo. Jonghoon asked Haru to come, but she boast about she have a date with a handsome guy in Tokyo. “Aisy, just come with your boyfriend or anything that you call him!” forced Jonghoon. ==” “ Haru don’t want to date at a concert. It’s not romantic” “Araseo! Araseo! Oppa hanging up!” Jonghoon quickly cut the line.

 

Seunghyun still with his phone. They are preparing with their next performance in Tokyo Dome. Seunghyun suddenly call someone, and go outside of the fitting room so that no one will hear.

 

“eomma, you’re com…………..”

 

“araseo, your baby will wait here………………”

 

“What can you hear Minari ya?? “ asked Hongki. “I barely heard it. He’s talking to his mom.”  Said Minhwan. “aigoo, just talking to ahjumma, no need to hide!” Jonghoon already gave up from getting information. “Maybe he want to talks about his pink color boxer that he lost?” Jaejin burst out to laugh at his own words.

 

“She’s on the way to this room. Wait for a while” Seunghyun entered the room while saying that. The rest of the members just nodded. They have 10 minutes left to rest before they rock on the stage. “You don’t wanna ask who?” asked Seunghyun. FT members shook their head. “Okay, fine.”

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

“Come in…. “ Seunghyun smiles brightly.

 

“Hyung, this is my girlfriend, Choi Haru” Jonghoon’s water spread out from his mouth. Haru smiles, “annyeong haseyo, FT Island. I’m Choi Haru, Song Seunghyun’s girlfriend. Please take care of me.” Said her. “Why ask them? Haru should ask Sari!” Seunghyun’s pouting. Jaejin raised his eyebrows, “ Sari?”  Seunghyun explained, “SongSari, Haru gave me nickname.” Haru makes a peace sign. “Minari heard you talk to you mom?” asked Hongki. “ah,, that’s the nickname for her”

 

“AH! Is she the reason why you never keep your phone away?” Minhwan try to guess it. Seunghyun laugh naughtily, “ ah you realized? We keep contacting each other.”

 

“Both of you! We never expect this news! But, chukhahae!” said Hongki. “Jonghoon hyung, give them permission!” said Jaejin. Jonghoon just nodded with a suspicious face.

 

“Nah, I don’t care about Jonghoon oppa. Jaejin oppa, eottae?” Haru stared Jaejin and blink her eyes.

 

“JAERIM AH, GWENCHANHA. As long as this SongSari of yours never hurt you!”


OH YEAH IT'S GREAT THAT ALL CHAPTER FOR MY NEW FIC IS DELETED!

YEAY FOR AFF!

BUT NOT TO BLAME. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO REMAKE THE NEW

 

We Hope Become Lovers (애인이 돼 주깉 바래요)

SO PLEASE SUPPORT IT!!

THANK YOU!