Getting Along (I)

Coincidence in Life

 

It’s very noisy that morning. “urgh, they picking up me late yesterday, and this morning already making noise?! I should’ve a calm Saturday today” Jaerim whining alone under her blanket. After few minutes, the noisy still there, she can’t stand it anymore. She just goes outside without thinking. Someone with blanket is watching the four members rushing when preparing to leave the dorm. Jaerim joining that person.

 

“oh Minari ya, what happen?” she asked. Minhwan still sleepy like her, just shook his head. “ah, dongsaeng ah. Did we wake you up?”Jaejin noticing Jaerim sit besides Minhwan. Jaerim yawned widely while answered “nope, I just thought a bomb will explode this building” Jaejin just nodded but then he stared again at his sister “how can I trust that words?” he asked while continuing his preparation.

 

“everyone is ready?” ask Jonghoon. The rest of the members just nodded. “we’re gonna work until midnight for today,” he continued. “why you left Minari?” Jaerim poking Minhwan, while asking. “he doesn’t have work. So he’ll be your guardian for you. Behave yourself, ara?” “I don’t have work?!” Minhwan’s eyes become larger! “err.. no? how can you forgot your own schedule pabo ya?!” ask Seunghyun.

 

At that time, Jaerim already make her way to the room. “jalga~ she whispered. “ya! Anything call oppa araseo?” shout Jaejin. Jaerim just nodded without stopping her steps. Right after she enter the room, she throw herself on the crouch. “I have to sleep… can’t get enough sleep… “  however, she can’t really force herself to sleep.

 

krookkk~

 

She heard the door is closed, the older members has gone at last. After few seconds, the room’s door is opened, and then closed slowly. Jaerim started to frown, I’m alone with Minari  she thought. “yah! Already sleep?” ask Minhwan. He moves towards the bed. “uwaa~ I’m missing this bed. I haven’t sleep on it since you come, ara?” –silence–

 

“ya, since we’re alone… don’t you think.. you should join me here?” asked Minhwan. Jaerim eyes that shut before, is widely open now. Jaerim sighed. She woke up and goes to Minhwan. He seems happy.

 

Suddenly, Jaerim grabs his shirt “if you think of doing something dirty, cut it off! I’ll kill you by hook or by crook! Seriously means” Minhwan seems surprised. But then, he laughs until his head off. “ya! I never think of that. If ever, Hoonie hyung will kill me for sure! Both Jaejin hyung and Hoonie hyung already warned me not to touch you. I mean, you never feel this bed right?”

 

Jaerim sigh, and nodded weakly “ne, never feel” Minhwan still laughing “so, you just sleep on this bed, I’ll prepare our breakfast” Minhwan leave the room.