No, You Can't

Coincidence in Life

 

“we’re on date” honestly Kwangmin admitted in front of Minwoo when they agreed to talk together. Minwoo dropped his jaws. “he’s your Mr. Simple, Jaerim ah?” Jaerim looked down all the time. When Minwoo asked that, she straightly look up and explain “ani– yes, he is Mr. Simple.. but–that. I just know who he is now. And he’s my namja chingu, and idol?! Eotteokkhae!”

 

“she just worried BestFriend might hurt her,” said Kwangmin, then he look at Jaerim and say “trust me, I will protect you. What namja chingu for?”  “but….. I…. that…. You… what….” Jaerim stuttered again. Minwoo’s eyes shown his worried with the relationship, “I don’t think you can continue it Kwangmin ah. Our company won’t approve” Kwangmin stare Minwoo, “we can keep this as secret. And company won’t knew if you don’t open your mouth about this, Minwoo ya”

 

“I said no! this secret relationship won’t stand long” Minwoo urged. “for a month–!” that words slip off Kwangmin’s mouth. “what?” “we do a trial for a month. If we can’t stand for secret relationship, we’ll break off. It’s okay right Jaerim ah?” Kwangmin stare Jaerim that has been quiet for a long time. Jaerim still shocked “Ah, yes……… it’s good idea” Minwoo release a long sigh, “a month,  just a month to prove my words. Fine!”

 

“I really can’t believe that I said those sentences when you propose me as your girl” Jaerim shook her head, and both of her hands cover her face. “don’t regret!” Kwangmin knocked her head. “uwaa, jinjja this is so wrong Kwangmin ah”

 

“waeyo? I know I’m not as cute as Youngmin hyung, neither I fulfilled your wish for a boyfriend. But as I said, I will try my best to do everything that you want,” Kwangmin looked away. Jaerim’s tension high~! “aniyo Kwangmin ah. The truth is, when I saw BoyFriend poster in KBS Building, I stated clearly that you are my ideal man. I don’t mean that… just, it’s so wrong to be loved and to love an idol these days”

 

“what’s wrong of love and being loved by an idol?” Kwangmin get confused. Minwoo interjected “it’s wrong in many ways. First, idol should just focusing on their career, not being lovely with one of fans? Second, she is Jaejin hyung’s precious little sister. And he commanded me to take care of her, so for me, this is forbidden! thirdly–“

 

“STOP! I said just give me a month, and it will be settled right away. I promise you.”  They’re jumping into conclusion now. Jaerim still thinking, how will FT members especially Jaejin and Jonghoon will react when she introduce Boyfriend’s Kwangmin as her boyfriend? Real one?

 

“there’s just two possibility, first they might be angry.. especially that annoying Hoonie oppa. Second, they might relief that ‘slump’ is the trusted idol for them. I should just shut my mouth, just tell them if they ask. Or maybe if the circumstances forced?”