A Goodbye

Coincidence in Life

 

Finally, Haru’s leaving the hostel to their luxury house. All members feel sad, Haru makes their hostel delighted. When she’s leaving, the hostel will be dull like always. She packed everything that her impermanent brother, Jaejin, gave. Since she ‘is’ Jaejin’s sister, Jaejin bought a lot of basic things for her. Haru is bid her farewell.

 

“Hongki oppa… gomawo for found Haru at the KTX. Gomawo for brought Haru here. Haru must be a heavy burden to you. ㅋㅋㅋ If someday, you hurt your back because of Haru, tell me immediately! I will cure it for you” Haru hugged Hongki.

 

“Minari ah~ Minari is the most close member with Haru besides Jaejin oppa. Minari always helps Haru when Seunghyunnie being meanie. Haru will always remember the time when Minari sleep on the couch for months, just for Haru. After this, Minari won’t miss the bed. Minari ya, behave yourself after this. Haru’s going…” Minhwan cry and hug Haru.

 

She keep going to his ex-enemy, Seunghyun “Seunghyun ah.. our nice memories is this small!” She makes a small sign with her hand. “ Even though it is small, Haru will never ever forget it! Because it’s leave big impact for Haru. It feels so warm, no one ever give that to me. Thank you for everything” Haru and Seunghyun just smile to each other.

 

“Jaejin oppa!” Haru hugs Jaejin. “Jaejin oppa!” She started to cry but never breaks that hug. “Haru really hates the fact that Jaejin oppa is not my brother. Jaejin oppa is the best brother compared with…..” Haru stopped, and sneak a peek at Jonghoon.  “Jaejin oppa is the warm person all the time. When that person is about to burst out, Jaejin oppa will help Haru. Jaejin oppa always trust Haru, even though we have no blood relate. Haru feel weird that my own brother can’t trust me. Jaejin oppa willing to be Haru’s brother and buying all my needed. Jaejin oppa always do the best to make Haru happy. Haru will never forget that. When someday, Jaejin oppa need help, tell Haru! Haru will fly and help Jaejin oppa! Thank you for everything.” Haru bowed and hug Jaejin again. Jaejin is too speechless, he can’t even hold his tears that flowing. Haru wiped it off. “ Oppa, that’s not cool!”

 

Haru waved to FT members while following Jonghoon to their car. Jonghoon will bring Haru back to their house. Along the journey, Haru feels so sad. For months she is staying with them, and now leaving them is a weird feeling. However, she also missed her grandfather.

 

“HARABEOJI!!!!! I’M HOME!!!!” Haru shout loudly outside the house. She’s running toward everybody that welcoming her home again.

 

“Aigoo~ uri Haru ya! How have you been?” President Choi laugh happily. “Harabeoji, I’m home” Jonghoon politely bowed. President Choi is too happy when seeing his only grandchildren.