Imaginary Siblings

Coincidence in Life

 

“what the heck, she is losing memory!” Jonghoon whinning. “and losing her minds” Seunghyun continued. (--)”ya, don’t say that Seunghyun ah~ aigoo!” Jaejin knock Seunghyun’s head. Seunghyun rubbed his head, when Hongki said “because we’ve brought her here, we can’t send her to the police station. Or else, they will be like, what? FT Island bringing girl to their dorm and let her sleep for a night before handed to the police? No.. no.. I won’t let this happen” Jonghoon finally firgure out something “no other choice man, we have to keep her with us until her family search for her”

 

“let her be my dongsaeng!!” Minhwan actively said.

 

チャウ(・_・三・_・)チャウ “ no way.. a brother shouldn’t act like you, Minari.. and you already have a dongsaeng!” Jonghoon shooked his head. “but I’m not….. going… to be her brother..” Jonghoon continue.

 

As Hongki and Seunghyun has a younger siblings too, the rest of members start to stare Jaejin. “what? Me? I have noona.. remember? Jonghoonnie hyung is the only one child!” Jaejin explaining. Jonghoon try to avoid “don’t blame me if I lose temper to her..”

 

( ̄_ ̄)

 

“but still, I have noona, Minari wants to be her brother, right? Just let him do this”” Jaejin trying hard to avoid that responsible. Hongki persuade “I know this is my fault Jaejinnie ya~ but… I bet she has the same age as Jayoungie. Should I tell that they are twins?” Jonghoon added, “yeah, Jaejin ah, what kind of brother that excited over his own sister?” Jonghoon staring at their magnae.

 

Jaejin still in shock! “but still, why me?? Like, we have other choices,right?? There must be another plan besides this.”

 

All the members thinking hard and came out with a plan, before ended up their discussion.

 

“the day after this would be tough for us, but please bear it. I knew there’s something wait for us if we do this for everyone’s sake, araseo?” Jonghoon reminds FT members, so they don’t easily get angry after the decision is made.

 

“FT Island always stick together! We’ll solve this problem together, and please don’t blame Hongki alone, because now, all of us is involved in this matter, alright?” said Jonghoon again.

 

(o`皿′o) “Jonghoonnie hyung” Seunghyun called. “Yup?” ask Jonghoon. “Just shut up before I kick you out of this dorm. You’re adding my dizziness” Seunghyun harshly said even though Jonghoon is the leader.