Getting Along (II)

Coincidence in Life

 

That morning, Minhwan just cook their favorite dishes, fried chicken.  Jaerim now have already wash her face and brush her teeth, but not have bath yet :P “wah! Fried chicken in the morning. Oh, I love Minari haha” said Jaerim exactly when enter the kitchen. “I know you love me, now sit. I’m preparing the sauce.” Minhwan busying himself cooking.

 

Jaerim already took a piece of fried chicken and eat it. “Minari ya~ Seunghyunnie… is he still angry at me?” still full. Minhwan is bringing the sauce to the table at that time, “ahha~ you know Jaerim ah. He always thought of you being a burden to us. But no worries, it’s just him. I’m enjoying of your presence!” She munch her fried chicken quickly, “haha.. I have tried to be nice with him, but suddenly he got my nerve. How can I stand it?”

 

“who knew that is his way to deliver his love?” ask Minhwan while eating one piece of his masterpiece. “love? Haha yeah right. If he love me…. I can’t accept too” “oh? Waeyo?” asked Minhwan straightly. Jaerim started to eat more and more pieces of the chicken “I tell you, but don’t tell anyone especially Jaejin oppa and Hoonie oppa. Jaejin oppa surely will nagged me, and Hoonie oppa will be really angry” Minhwan hold up his chicken “chicken promise!” I followed him and both of us giggled.

 

“I already got namja chingu.” Told Jaerim. “you what???” Minhwan can’t hide his surprised look. She put her hand to cover Minhwan face while saying “don’t make that face. It’s ugly..” Minhwan pushed her hand away, “who is it?” Jaerim start to bite the chicken “oooohhh~ Boyfriend’s Kwangmin. But, I don’t think this gonna work” His eyes can’t stop blinking “Kwangmin-gun (gun is a title same as ssi) ? waeyo it can’t work?”

 

“he still new, and I bet his company won’t allow him to be with me. You know, he’s the one that always covering his face.” Explained Jaerim. “mwo?! Haha he’s the one? No wonder he always do that, to avoid his fans. Aigoo~ and who ask you to accept him at the first place?” Minhwan stared her waiting for answer. Jaerim looked away, “well, I don’t know that he’s an idol. I accept him when he’s still covering his face!”

 

Suddenly a punch to her body,

 

“for God sake, why are you being so pabo? Accepting the one that who you never know. What if he’s serial killer? Or what if he’s too hideous? You’re very cute for a hideous person, you know–“

 

“STOP!” Jaerim hold his hand to Minhwan’s face. “I don’t want additional Lee Jaejin here!”

 

“haha mian. It’s true what Jaejin hyung said, whenever it comes about you, we’ll always feel like you need protection and of course nags”

 

==”