Good Deeds

Coincidence in Life

 

FT Island’s members  and Jaerim are preparing to get out off the hostel early in the morning. Their manager already waited at car park. Jaerim is wearing her yellow high school uniform, while FT Island casually wearing their daily shirts. When they’re ready to go out, Jaerim remembering something. “ah! Oppadeul, jamkanman! (wait a sec)” Jaerim happily run to the kitchen, and went out with something in her hands. “jajang! (ta-da)” She presented a bento box (lunch box) for FT Island. “ige mwoya?(what is this)” asked Jaejin with smile on his face.

 

“uwa! Jaerim woke up really early to prepare this. It’s a secret, eat it soon!” told Jaerim. “gapjagi wae? (why suddenly)” asked excited Minhwan. “Jaerim heard that oppadeul has to work until midnight for today?” said Jaerim. Jaejin knocked himself “ah you’re right! Mianhae~ Jaerim has toㅡ”

“gwenchanha! Jaerim will stay in the sauna until midnight” Jaerim try not to make Jaejin worried.

 

“Sauna? Ya, please avoid that slump boy, ara?!” Jonghoon warned.

 

Jaerim sighed, she looked at Jaejin with her puppy eyes “Jaejin oppa………”

 

“gwenchanha yo hyung. Jaerim will behave whenever she meet that boy, majayo Jaerim ah?” Jaejin tried his best to persuade Jonghoon. Jaerim nodded quickly.

 

Jonghoon quiet for a long time.

 

“Still….. please avoid him! Let’s go!” at last, he decided.

 

Jaerim looked at Jonghoon when they’re  about to leave with an annoyed face. I don’t really care what you want to say. I’m still going to meet my Mr. Simple. After all you’re not my appa to said that to me. Even if you have crush on me, I’m seriously won’t fall in love with such a controller like you!

That’s what his head thought of saying it out loud. But still, Jaerim didn’t have that nerve to say that. She followed FT members to the elevator. They took different elevator so that no one could see them together.

 

Since Jaerim is alone in the elevator, she started to talking alone. “Ah, when I thought about it, I never asked Mr. Simple where is his school. He’s about my age too, right?”

 

Jaerim sighed “He’s too sweet for me.  Omo, Jaerim ah! Stop thinking about him. How if when he revealed his covered face, he has no teeth?” Jaerim started to giggles.

 

“A boy with a macho voice doesn’t have teeth?”