He's A Liar

Coincidence in Life

 

Jaerim woke up at 9 am that morning. She shocked that she’s too late for school! “OPPAA!!!!” Jaerim screaming. “Waeyo?” Jaejin shouting from the living room. Jaerim walks with her pajamas to the living room, “Why not waking me up for school?! I’m late, you know?!” Jaejin with his innocent face said “eh.. weird… Seunghyunnie said that you have school holiday for today.” Seunghyun stared at one point, hoping that Jaerim will safe him even though he never plan it. “Ah, jinjja? How can I ever forgot my own holiday?” Jaerim giggled. “Gomawo Seunghyun ah!” Jaerim hops to her room.

 

“Lucky she is that straight!” Seunghyun relief.

 

“Yah, come here. To my room!” Jonghoon command Jaerim that is hop happily. She can’t even fight when Jonghoon’s face is that fierce. The rest of members just watch Jaerim obeyed Jonghoon.

 

In the room, Jonghoon makes his sister sit on the bed. “ YOU KISSED HIM?!” Jonghoon just attack, making Jaerim shock! “Kiss? Who?” Jonghoon showed a printed picture of Jaerim and Kwangmin’s kissing. “ I got this from a reporter at MBC! Luckily he never show this to everyone! What’s this?!” Jaerim stared that picture for a while. “Well, that’s a peck….” Jonghoon burst out his anger, “PECK! KISS! WHAT THE HECK IS THE DIFFERENT?!”

 

“THAT IS A PECK OF GOODBYE, PABO YA! BOTH OF US HAVE END THE RELATIONSHIP!” This time Jaerim burst out. Listening to such a loud but unclear fights, the other members decided to eavesdrop both Jaerim and Jonghoon.

 

“Don’t you dare to raise your voice to me!” warned Jonghoon. “You too! Don’t ever raise your voice at me!” Jaerim try to fight back. “How can I trust you that you have ended everything with him??” Jonghoon try to calm himself.

 

“Before this you said you never meet him. But what I found? You’re dating with him. I will never trust you again. I should transferred you to other school”

 

Jaerim is about to cry. She’s trying so hard to break that relationship and Jonghoon easily said that she’s lying. Jaerim stared Jonghoon with watering eyes, and she’s about to blow up at any times.

 

“Mwo? Mwo? Trying to make me trust you with your tears? Drop it off! I wanna meet him and cleared all these.” Jonghoon challenges his own sister.

 

“You don’t  understand me at all!! I’ve trying so hard to break this relationship off! Now you’re calling me a liar! You’re the one that lying to everyone! I hate you!!! I’ve been crying the whole night and Jonghoon oppa! You! Easily saying that! Haru hate Jonghoon oppa!”

 

……………………………….

“Jonghoon oppa?” Jonghoon asking. “Haru?”

 

All eavesdroppers with both Jonghoon and Jaerim shocked. Jaerim shocked with her own words. “Jong…hoon oppa……….. Jonghoon oppa” Jaerim slowly cried out, she almost refreshed her old memories. “Jonghoon oppaaaaaaaaaa!!” Jaerim burst into tears. She hugged Jonghoon tightly. “Haru ya.. finally.. oppa feel relief that you can remember now.”

 

Haru can’t stop crying in his brother’s hug, “oppaa~ Haru try to find oppa to make up our relationship. But, Haru can’t remember why Haru ended up here” Haru’s sobbing. Jonghoon makes a warm smile, and tighten his hug, “Now, our relationship already gets better. When Haru’s here as Jaerim. Oppa feels like outsider, Oppa can’t stand that. And oppa feel glad that you lost memories.. grateful for Hongki that kindly brought you here.”

 

“Oppa never admit Haru as sister though” Jaerim sulking. Jonghoon try to persuade “aigoo, please forgive me. Oppa never meant. When oppa saw Haru, oppa was like…. Omo.. and never think of anything. Oppa mianhae?” Jonghoon makes a cute face. Jaerim finally smiling “Araseo, I’ve forgiven oppa. But…. Jaejin oppa.. eotteokkhae?”

 

“Gwenchanha.. We knew everything already. You’re getting on my nerve LEADER!” Jaejin kind of pissed when he’s been asked to be a brother of his own friend. Jonghoon pleaded to Jaejin “ Mianhae Jaejin ah! I… I…” Jonghoon stuttered. Jaejin gives a light punch, “ I said I knew everything. I understand, don’t worry hyung. But you must pay for everything you made!” FT members laugh.

 

“Oppa, know what? Yesterday, when Haru is crying like crazy, Seunghyunnie.. He don’t know what to do, he just hug Haru to make me stop crying” told Haru. Seunghyun already blushed, “y…ya!” Jonghoon stared Seunghyun to death “you.. WHAT?” “That’s the only…..way… to make her stop crying” Haru pushed Jonghoon’s face, “gwenchanha! I like it. It’s so warm.”

 

“Uri Haru….. have fallen with our Seunghyunnie?” asked Jaejin. Both Haru and Seunghyun blushed, but Haru still laughing, “ I’m so sad and he makes me feel like appreciated”

 

“So, Seunghyunnie… Have you accept Jae… I mean Haru’s proposal?” asked Hongki. “Oi hyung… this is embarrassing!” FT members laugh so hard! It’s a relief they can accept the fact.