9th Bite

More Than Just A Pie
Please log in to read the full chapter

Then I'm sorry to say, I've eat your pie

 

"Wait a minute, Junmyeon-ee," Hani stops in the middle of hallway. There is this big mirror hanging on the wall and Hani couldn't resist to check herself out. She scrutinizes herself on the mirror. Tidy her uniform up and turn around to see her back.

Suho looks at her in bewilderment. Never ever Go Hani is paying attention at her appearance that way. "What? Now you care about how short your skirt is?" he asks. Of course it's not. Hani never cuts her skirt shorter. She always uses the standard skirt the school has given to the students.

Hani hisses and hits his arm lightly. She takes the chance to also re-check her ponytail hair. She unties the band and placing it in between her teeth while both of her hands carefully ponytailing her hair again.

She grits the band, "Do you think I gain some weight?" she says, tying her hair back.
They continue to walk to the cafeteria for lunch. Suho stops a while and scans her immediately in one look from head to toe.

"Your uniform is kind of tighter than usual but it must be because you already used it for almost three years, right?" he says. Hani shakes her head, "No. I changed my uniform last year,"

Suho scrunches, "Then may be it's because you're just growing up. You know..." suho raises his hand up to his chest and pretends to handcupping something infront of his chest. Hani widens her eyes in shock and promptly slaps his hands. "ert!" she yells.

Suho only laughs at her. "Well it's kind of hard to identifies because I see you almost everyday, Hani. I used to this kind of you," he explains, "Why did you even consider it?"

Hani frowns, "I realized that my skirt is too tight for me this morning so I complained to my mom, thinking that the laundryman didn't drywash it correctly. But my mom said it was nonsense and she said I might gain some weight, considering that I ate the half round of cheesecake last night," Hani rolls her eyes, "Seriously, it's cheesecake, you know. No one should ever ignore it,"

"Hmm.. how big is the size of the cake?" Suho suddenly asks. Hani shrugs, "I don't know, in diameter of 18 or 20 may be,"

Suho chokes, "Hani, it's quite big for you to eat half of that," and he laughs inwardly
"Ugh, Suho," she hits his arm again, "It's not my point," she is glaring at Suho and when he stops laughing, Hani frowns. 

"So do you think I might gain some weight?" she asks again. Suho protrudes his bottom lips, "I don't know, Hani. May be you are. Don't you have any scale at home?" he says.

Hani nods, " I checkes this morning and it stopped at 49. But I don't think I remember the last time I check my weight so I don't even know,"

"Holy molly, Honey. 49 is sick. Your height is over 160 cm and even if you gain some weight. It's not really worth for you to think about it," Suho bulges his eyes, "If someone likes you is considered as fat, I don't even know why the rest of school is not starting to diet yet,"

Hani chuckles. "Then I shouldn't be worry right?" she asks. Suho nods in agreement, "Of course, you should even take a bigger portion on your plate,"

Hani grins widely to him, "Alright. Then we should start it with.... oh!" her eyes stop at the line of food on cafeteria's table, "Baked potato! Yess, I hope they have some extra cheese for the topping," Hani increases her pace and Suho follows her from behind.

_

 

“Shouldn’t you wait until the snack time? I wonder if you already have a dozen before,” Sehun scrunches his face as he sees Hani is chewing on a bite-size jelly over and over again.

Hani wipes her bottom lip with her tongue, tasting the last drop of the jelly, “I have too much cheese since last night. I should neutralize it with some fruits,” she nonsensely says.

“Fruits? Right. Those are consisted of 10% fruit flavor and 90% sugar. You may suffer a sugar-high after this,” Sehun chaffs, secretly counting. He has his palm over his chin, his elbow on the table, and his eyes move from one to another jellies pack that have already eaten by Hani.

“Sugar-high? Like the babies have?” Hani furrows and Sehun nods. Hani shakes her head, “No. It won’t happen on me,” she shrugs, once again she her bottom lips even the small cup of the jelly. Sehun amusingly stares at her silliness. Oh crap, even when she’s being silly, she still manages to attract his eyes.

“You have some here,” with his finger, Sehun brushes the skin under her lips. He wipes it clean and continues to pinch her chin. “Ugh..” being distracted, Hani whimpers. But Sehun pinches her chin once again before tilts it to face him rightaway. “You’re so mean, ignoring me,” he says. Hani looks at him, agape at his stare. Sehun smirks at her.

He puts her hands down from her face to her thighs. “I’m not coming to see you eat, Hani,” he says. As matter of fact, Sehun has upcoming soccer match on this weekend and just as usual, he told Hani not to see each other for a while. But today might be one of the exception, in which Sehun finds his way to Hani’s house after school. “I know, but I’m not telling you to come,” Hani smartly retorts. She turns again to take one of the jellies.

“You’re just disgraceful me, Hani,” he stops her by her wrist. Hani slaps him with another hand but Sehun doesn’t move. Instead he grabs her anothe

Please log in to read the full chapter