12th Bite

More Than Just A Pie
Please log in to read the full chapter

Life isn't all fricassed frog and eel pie

 

"Oh, you're home earlier, dear," Mrs. Oh, Sehun's mother, has just arrived in her house and she quickly finds his youngest son, lying on the couch. From what she could remember, Sehun has some soccer practice and he usually will comes home later than her.

 

Sehun only hums at her. He is now watching Tv, he holds the controller in his palm under his own head. He curls up like a frail baby on the couch. Her mother smiles at him and comes to him from behind the couch.

 

"Feels tired, dear?" she his son hair gently, "Have you eat dinner?"

Sehun nods to her but he actually lost his appetite a long time ago.

"Alright, I'll go to wash myself, kay," his mother pats his head before leaves him alone there.

 

"Mom-," he suddenly calls, his voice sounds so raspy. "Yeah, dear?" his mother asks.
"Do you think Dad would let me work at his company?" out of nowhere he asks.
"Huh? Of course, he will. You knew that. Once you graduate, he'll give you a poisition," she answers.

"Umm.. I mean in this very soon time, Mom," he explains.
"What? Why do you even want to work, Son?" his mother chuckles, "Is there something wrong with your school?"

He shakes his head. It's enough for her mother to see.

Her mother furrows, "Do you need money, Sehun?" she asks, "I'll give you if you need it," she says.

"No," he weakly rejects, "I don't need money, Mom," he scrunches, "Or maybe I need. But not from your hand or father neither,"

 

Her mother approaches him closer once again. She touches his forehead.

"Are you sick, Honey?" she asks and Sehun immediately frowns. It's not that he really is sick but with the mention of her name suddenly hurts him enough.

 

"Mom," he takes his mother hand with him, he sadly smiles, "What makes someone is considered as an adult? By his age, his personality, or the responsibility he has?"

_

 

Some minutes ago, Hani explains all the symptoms she suffered until she jumps out to the conclusion that she thinks she's pregnant. She already thought about everything before arriving here. She prepared her mentall well. Being a shameless she ever could, she calmly sit nonchalantly in front of Suho, face to face.

 

Suho scrutinizes her up and down, he moves his eyes, scanning to her figure, digging a hole all over her face with his strong glare. He is ready to scold her. Like having a grudge from his past life, he folds his arm and clenches his fist tight under his arm.

 

"You says he's not that bad," he says.

"Well, he's not that bad, for real, "Hani nonchalantly talks back.

Gritting his teeth, he continues, "So you mean, you voluntarily did it with him? Under your own control?"

Hani furrows, "Y-yes," she hesitantly answers.

 

"HANI!" Suho yells out her name. Hani flinches and instantly closes her eyes and cover her ears.

 

She jolts her shoulder down and frowns, "What, Jun? I'm being honest here," she says.

Suho sighs, "I thought you're smarter than that,"

"Well I guess, I'm just smart then," she pouts, in the way Suho looks so annoyed by her.

"You're gonna be kidding me," he comments.

Hani only shrugs.

 

Suho takes a deep breath and exhales it out loud, "Alright, let's calm things down,"

"I was calm," Hani says but with another glare, Suho shuts up.

 

He exhales again, "When did you do it?" he asks.

Hani bites her lip, "You mean the last time we did?"

Suho bulges his eyes in surprised, "You mean you did it more than once?"
Nervously, Hani chuckles, "I guess, hehe,"

Suho purses his lips in anger. "You... really, Hani?" he makes a face, "I knew there is something with you and him and for all of this time, I thought we're bestfriend,"

 

Hani sighs and frowns, "It's not that easy to tell you that, Suho. What can I do?" her voice sounds so desperately sad, disappointed to herself.

"And why do you come and tell me now? Do you only come to me when you have a problem, Hani?" Suho asks. Suho is good at making point even though it truthfully hurt to be said.

 

“Oh, Junmyeon-ee,” Hani frowns, “I’m sorry I was being a very bad, bad best friend for you,”

“Worst-friend,” he corrects.

“Alright, worst-friend,” she emphasizes, “But you should know there’s no way for me to be like that,”

“But you.. were just like that, Hani. You come to me when you’re questioning about your life, don’t you?” Suho repeats and once again Hani realizes he was right.

 

Hani couldn’t be frown more. Her lower lips protrude to the extent that it exposes all her inner lip out. “I’m sorry, Suho,” she says.

Being a good friend he is, Suho only sighs and nods at her. “It’s okay, Hani, you didn’t mean to,” he says. Hani nods back to him and she smiles to him hopefully hope he really forgives him already.

 

“Alright so... have you check your gestation? How old it is?” he asks. “Ah?” Hani agapes, “Actually I didn’t check it yet. It’s just the assumption that I think I’m pregnant,”

“Really?” Suho asks, “Do you already

Please log in to read the full chapter