16th Bite

More Than Just A Pie
Please log in to read the full chapter

We're finally getting a bigger piece of pie

 

"Why are you here? How do you know my house?" Sehun only says when he find someone who never been a close friend of him yet now is sitting comfortably in his living room, early on Sunday morning.

"You maybe not remember that I've come here once when I was 13 with my father. Good morning, Oh Sehun," It's Kim Junmyeon saying. Sehun nods only and sits beside him, "Okay you answer one. So why are you here? I don't think we have something in common to talk about," he says.

"Well, actually we have," Junmyeon smiles, "It starts with Ha and ends with Ni,"

Sehun lifts his brow in quirk, "Halmoni? Do you know my grandma? Do we have the same grandmother or is your grandma my grandma's friend? or are we actually a family? Oh.. I just find out about it," he says in amusement.

"Ha ha," Junmyeon fakes a laugh, "Funny, Oh Sehun, very funny,"

Sehun grins at him, full of cockiness that Junmyeon had enough of him.

"It's Hani, your Hani," Suho answers, emphasizes it a bit. Sehun scrunches in instant, "I don't own any Hani, who are you talking about?" Sehun asks with fave full of cluelessness. Junmyeon rolls his eyes, "Alright, alright. It's Go Hani, okay. Go's family only daughter who you suppose to be married with,"

Sehun opens his mouth in bewilderment, "Oh, you mean her? Aah, Go Hani?" Sehun makes a face, "She didn't call it out yet? I think I already make it clear with her but why did her parent not call my parent yet? Are they lost our phone number? Should I give her a call instead?" he looks at Junmyeon, asking for his opinion.

Junmyeon grunts, "Oh my god, Oh Sehun. You're talking too much, this's why I don't want to come. You're so annoying," he clicks his tongue.

Sehun chuckles, "I never invite you here, you're willing to come on your own. Or does it your best friend who send you here?" he raises a brow again. Junmyeon shakes his head.

"No, she doesn't send me here. I send myself here. I need to talk to you,"

Sehun flods his arms, "Okay then, spill it. Don't waste your time, Junmyeon or what is that she call you? Suho?"

"Yes, Suho bur it's not for everyone to call," he glares, "Alright, just tell me, Oh Sehun. Why are you mad at my friend? What did she do wrong?"

Sehun chuckles, "Seriously? Your best friend is not telling you yet? She's telling you that I'm mad? Or she doesn't understand yet why am I angry to her?"

"She told me. Kind of everything about you. I know several things which I don't know if it's already all or just some of it. But I know the thing. The thing you have with her. You guys.. you know right? And then she told me she's pregnant and then I accompany her to test it and we discover all but then you're ignoring her and then she's doing something inappropriate but yeah, things happen, right? and then you're angry. full stop," Junmyeon halts, waiting for his reaction. "So why, Sehun? Why are you angry? After all the things you've done enough with my friend, now you want her to just disappear from your life? Are you taking an advantage from my friend?"

"Woah you know almost everything. She must be happy that she has someone to talk about with," Sehun smirks, "Well, Suho. It's obviously the story from her perspective. Why don't you hear my story then? From my perspective?" He unfolds his arm, leaning his back to the couch.

"Am I taking advantage from your friend?" Sehun starts, eyes on his lap, wiggling his head in confusion, "Fyi, Suho. We wouldn't have if your friend is not offering me that. Fyi, Suho, it was your friend who has the idea. She has nothing to lose and I only have to promise her I won't cancel the marriage or divorce with her and I agree. That is first," Sehun says, "And am I taking an advantage when she came out of sudden to tell me she's pregnant. She told she has the possibility to having my baby and who wouldn't freaking out because of that, Suho? It's not that I don't like the idea of having a baby with her, but I told her it's not the right time to have a baby. We're only teenagers, high schoolers. What could we do to afford the baby? The family? I couldn't even afford myself and yet she asked for my responsibility so sudden. How could I take it if I'm not really sure of myself?" Sehun shakes his head, "Once again, am I taking an advantage of her?"

Junmyeon purses his lips, he shakes his head but not quite sure of what he is disagree-ing with.

Sehun sighs, "And after that, she discovered that she's not pregnant. She knew earlier but mind to tell me that early, instead... she chose to ignoring my text and call. She knew I couldn't make it to show up to her house, I have my big match on the list, and when I finally came, begging for her sorry, she de

Please log in to read the full chapter