20th Bite

More Than Just A Pie
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 As everyone gasps to the scene when Hani is accidentally throw up to one of the students, they lost the focus on Hani and being more focus on the ‘victim’. Hani has no idea of her victim who actually is the very important person, not just an ordinary person he is. But she couldn’t care much because #1, she is drunk already. She has no tolerance of alcohol and more likely will never have after the event. And #2, unknowingly, taking the opportunity from the crowds who were lack of attention to her, Sehun was successfully rescuing her from there before she could realize everything.

"Wh-who are you? Why are you taking me out?" Hani asks abruptly. A stranger has just holds her waist out of nowhere, dragging her out from the bar immediately. And even though she is under the control of alcohol, she did feel a bit sorry to her victim. Sehun only holds her tighter, he forces her to walk. Hani revolts as she feels unfamiliar to the touch. She hits the arm that holds her tight repeatedly until the owner yelps in pain.

"Stop it, Hani. It’s me, Sehun," he exclaims, letting his hand off from her body and groans out of frustation because of her powerful-drunken-hit on his arm. Hani is bewildered by the voice and she narrows her eyes to suspect the figure. Although her vision is a bit blurred and everything seems swaying all over her, she still could recognize him. But only to make sure, she cups his face, tracing it from the tip of his lovelocks and stops at his cheek. She grins cheekily, "Ooh *hic* S-sehun? Here *hic* you are," she says.

Sehun has disbelief looks on her and only makes a face to respond. The first time he witnesses the actual Go Hani is going out for the night life and she already be wasted in the first try. "Let’s go home, Hani," he mutters. Hani shakes her head immediately and frowns, "No *hic* what about *hic* someone *hic*-" she is referring to the scene earlier but Sehun grabs her hands already, "It’s okay, there’s a lot of people to help him there. You have to go out from that mess now because I don’t think you can handle it while you’re drunk," he says.

Who knows Go Hani and alcohol aren’t the best companion at all. That girl once again proves him that despite being the smarty-pants she could, she is practically a little damsel in distress. Someone has to rescue her in the time like this.

"Why did you drink if you can’t, Hani?" Sehun asks as his car starts to swift on the road. Hani shakes her head immediately, "No *hic* who says I can’t?" she grins foolishly. Sehun clenches his jaw in instant, "You are drunk and wasted," he states.

Hani frowns, "I’m not drunk *hic* I only drink," she lifts her hands showing her thumbs and index finger together, "Just this much *hic*," she grins again.

 

Sehun shakes his head and mutters, "Dimwit," he focuses back on the road, "Just this much, my ," Sehun retorts.

Hani raises her brow, "It’s not my fault *hic* I don’t want to make my folks disappointed,"

"They are not your folks, they should know how intolerance you are. You should tell them," Sehun says again.

"What should I tell them?" Hani sighs, "*hic* I don’t even know how intolerance I am,"

Sehun grits his teeth, "That’s why you shouldn’t just drink at the first place,"

They comes to the redlight at one junction where Sehun can turns to see her directly. "Just.. just what were you thinking, Hani? What were you doing?" Sehun asks, "What would you do if I was not there, Hani? Why did you even go out late at night, huh? I thought you’re saying you have no schedule and you aim for study in the college?" he adds as if the recent question is not enough for him to bombards her. "You’re blowing my mind," he rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

Hani is taken aback by his words but she gives him a purr instead, boringly glances at him and frowns, “I just have *hic* some fun," she murmurs.

Sehun bulges his eyes, "Fun? What’s so fun about getting drunk and throwing up, Hani? You don’t even know who were you throwing up to, do you?" he exclaims.

"Blah, blah, blah," Hani retorts, "*hic* As if I purposely *hic* did it, pfft.." she puffs her cheek and pops it into a heavy sigh. Sehun opens his mouth but he realizes none of these conversation will sting her mind, it’s useless since she was drunk. So he purses his lips and sighs back to her.

"Y-you say *hic* I need to find something to do and *hic* and you pity me for staying at home all day long *hic* but why did you angry to me *hic* when I finally go out," Hani frowns. She can’t even control her hiccup, it’s getting worse everytime she talks more.

Sehun takes glance at her and a glimpse of sorrow appears on her eyes. Just before he could asks furthermore, the traffic light turns green. Sehun starts the engine and his car goes along the road again. It only takes twenty minutes from the place to reach their home. Sehun walks to the passenger seat to open the door and helps Hani walk.

When he opens the door, Hani makes a face at him and fold her arms. "*hic* I don’t need your help," She walks out from the car and Sehun only follows her by his gaze. She indeed still stumbles here and there but as she wishes, Sehun doesn’t help her at all only carefully watches her from behind. When it comes to open the door, Hani curses once or twice when she cannot put the keys perfectly on the key hole. Her vision is blurry to be exact.

"Let me just help you with this," Sehun says and takes the key from her hand, easily put it in and unlock the door quickly. He twists the knob and let her go in first. Hani only hisses at him and walks further inside the house. All over rooms in the house are actually still black out. With her bad eyesight and blurred vision thanks to alcohol, Hani can’t help but for the upteenth time, stumbles here and there.

"Drunken man walks better than you," Sehun comments from behind her, keep watching her carefully. "Shut up *hic*," she hiccups again. She begins to roam the rooms while Sehun turns the light on. Much to her surprise the sudden light is shocking her. She curses the light for being so clear and bright.

"Wow, never know the drunken Hani can curse that much," Sehun says again, a smirk appears on his face, bewildered by the fact Hani was cursing since then.

Hani feels the urge to talk back at him but she feels is so dry and the hiccup makes sore to talk much more than that, so she just let him go. She just knew that she needed her bed so much to get the dizziness over her head gone.

_

Hani was only thirty minutes sleeping when she feels all of her body is numb. She had no times to change her clothes before but only took her jacket off and she feels pretty cold though the temperature is just normal room temperature. She is shivering because of that. She needs to open her eyes but the headache stuck in her brain, totally preventing her to clearly see. She tries to call out the only name she knew is near her but since was dry and the sore damaged , her voice comes in hoarse and she can’t even shout her voice out. She is so aware of her surroundings yet the numbness doesn’t let her to do something, she mentally cry to the pain but can’t do anything.

Sehun has trouble to sleep that night. He usually will fall to deep slumber even

Please log in to read the full chapter