19th Bite

More Than Just A Pie
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Hani should be in the undergraduate girl dormitories but since the second announcement of acceptance waiting list, her name doesn’t appear yet. It seems like from her family and financial background, Hani is affordable to stay outside the college and university has some policies to advance those who need the rooms in dorm more than her.

She actually will not want to complain for this matter but since her parent already bought her a new house which she would share with Sehun, Hani feels like she need to complain. She confronts the administration of univeristy and she tries to explain every reason of why they should accept her for the dormitory arrangement, but the staff insists her to wait a little longer since there are no room left for undergraduate yet. So, Hani ends up bringing her suitcase back, in the middle of the day. She takes a call for taxi and is heading to her new place right away.

The house her parent and Sehun’s parent bought is located in Gangnam district and who wouldn’t like to live there, especially if the house chosen is somehow very amazingly well built and decorated as well. It’s simple modern house with two stories floor. There are two bedrooms in first floor and a bedroom also provided upstairs. The house is look so delicate with the spacious living room, neat kitchen and dining room, big backyard, and so many more of luxurious house would have. Even though for Hani, it is actually kind of waste and useless since it is actually too big for only Hani and Sehun to stay and especially she is unsure of her future with Sehun.

Hani brings back her luggage with her and stomps her feet to the house right away. Sehun is leisuring his time in the living room, lying on the couch, watching television, and a bag of chip accompanies him. He turns his face when he heard the click sound from the front door. He grins as he sees Hani passing him by with petulent face.

"Oh, so the dorm is moving here, huh?" he mutters. Hani looks at him in full of annoyance. She actually is tired after having a fight with Sehun the day before especially about the room arrangement and stuff in the house, which resulting her to go earlier to the university this morning to beg for a room in one of the dormitories.

Sehun claimed the biggest room in the first floor and it is only because he arrived one hour earlier before Hani in the moving-in day. Hani does not want a bigger room since the other room is considered as big too but that biggest room has bathroom inside and for Hani, it is all what matters. She does mind to bring her clothes to change in bathroom and even mind to goes outside with only towel wrapping her body.

She ignores Sehun and goes straight to her room. She slams the door loud and Sehun only giggles at the scene. Hani jumps to her bed immediately, wondering about how her college life would turn to be. She sighs as she raise her hand and stares at the silver ring on her finger. It would be a tough life with this forced-marriage exceedingly with non-cooperative Sehun. She thinks of how she agreed at this plan at first and questions herself why did she even say yes to it. But little did she know, somewhere deep in her heart, she really has another wish to make this would be work someday.

_

 

Hani was being late for her first orientation day in the faculty. Thanks to herself for having too much sleep the day before which resulting her on being insomnia in the night and ends up waking up late. And second, thanks to Sehun too, for having no mercy to not let her go with him in his car with the reason to minimize the possibilities to make everyone notice their relationships. He doesn’t want them to know if he actually involved in an arrange marriage with her.

It’s just fortunately for her, that in the next day she got a chance to meet Kim Jongin on the way to school. And very very fortunate for them that their buildings are next to each other. Hani is in building No.16, Faculty of Social Science and Jongin is in building No. 17, Faculty of Law.

The first orientation took place at one week before the the opening ceremony of the university. It happens before the winter break. Every faculty holds the orientation which they would do the introduction of the Faculty and its academic things. The orientation will takes three to five days, depend on the Faculty policy, in which they will also have the department orientation in the rest of time. 

For being late on the first day of orientation, Hani has no choice but get her name marked by the seniors and not only that, it makes her become one of the most picked freshmen in every occation of the orientation. There are a lot of things happen from running a small errand to being a leader of the group. All Hani wants is being a normal collegian but why did it turn out differently for her?

She only could sigh in relief when commencement day in the university has come. With that commencement day, the faculty and department orientation is finally done. She got three days off of winter break before the opening ceremony of the university. She has nothing to do on the days off though while Sehun already has his own schedule despite being the freshmen.

He joins the faculty of Engineering and the faculty is one of the happening faculty especially with so many boys join them. Sehun also joins in one of the most spectacular club in his faculty and even in the univeristy, soccer club. It seems like he didn’t give up on his hobby yet and he likes to pursue it more in his college life. So, no wonders that even in the winter break, Sehun can hardly found on the home. He sure has his college life begins already.

The last day of winter break and two days before the opening ceremony is the last day of February. Spring classes will begin on the day after tomorrow and Hani can’t do nothing but focus on her academic schedule. She will do the matriculation later but she thinks she needs to arrange her academic plans beforehand.

"You still got no schedule yet?" Sehun is talking to her while tying his shoelaces, he is ready to go out again. Looking through her glasses, Hani rolls her eyes, "Yes. Is that bothering you?" Hani asks.

Sehun scoffs, "Nnnn..no! But I feel pity for you if you just stay at home. Why don’t you join the club? Nothing meets your preferences yet?" he smirks. Hani raises her brow, "I’m going to college for study, Sehun, not for join the club," she retorts.

Sehun chuckles at her, "Oh yes, for a while, I forgot that you’re just a nerd, Go Hani," he mocks, "Alright," he stands up, "I’m going to go now, take care of yourself, Hani. Your best friend, your guardian, your Suho, is no longer here, so take care of yourself. You’ll be fine on your own, right?" he takes a glance at Hani and Hani returns it with an annoyance look at him, "I make some new friends, though," she says.

Sehun purses his lips and only nods at her, "Alrigh then. Call your ..’new friends’.. if you got some problems, okay? Don’t bother me. Bye!" Sehun bids his goodbye and soon disappears from the main door. Hani only scoffs and looks at him

Please log in to read the full chapter