7th Bite

More Than Just A Pie
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sweeter than a cherry pie

 

That Saturday is not as usual as it used to be for Hani. The exam week was already passed by and the results also are already out. To her surprise, Sehun struggles not to get the punishment from her and him, indeed, got good results for his mid-exam.

“Cool, you passed the test,” Hani says and even though she can’t see him directly, she can feel his proud smile appears on his face. “So what do you want for the reward?” Hani asks.

“Really? You’ll give everything I ask?” Sehun returns with another question.

“Yup. I already promised to you,” Hani replies. Hani bites her lips as she’s unsure of what Sehun wants as a reward. But so far, she has nothing to loose and everything could possible for being a reward.

“Alright,” Sehun says, “Mmm... I want you ..” he stops for a while.

“I want you to go out with me,”

So there they are, walking down one of the most famous shopping streets. They have just finished their dinner and decided to take a stroll for a while. People walks here and there near them. Sehun and Hani have nothing to say yet so they just enjoy the awkward silence between them.

“Do you want to have some ice cream?” Sehun points out at one ice cream vendor. It’s chilling outside, to be honest but it’s better than having nothing to do so Hani nods at him. They walk to the vendor and Sehun orders for them.

“One choco mint, and .. what do you like, Hani?” Sehun asks. Hani’s eyes wander around at the list,

“One cookie and cream, please,” she answers. After waiting for several minutes, they finally get their ice creams and then continue to walk again.

“Do you want to taste mine?” Sehun offers his ice cream but Hani shakes her head. “I don’t like the taste of choco mint. It’s like having a toothpaste on your ice cream,” Hani sticks her tongue out and Sehun chuckles. “Baekhyun told me the same thing once,” He says.

“Do you want to try mine?” Hani now offers hers to Sehun which Sehun gladly accepts. He the ice cream and Hani screams in disgust right away. “Ew..Sehun, you should just take a bite, it’s disgusting,” Hani looks at her ice cream and she shrieks. Sehun chuckles, “Ice cream should be eaten like that,” he reasons. Hani only frowns at him. “Alright, alright. Let me get that clean for you,” Sehun takes a bite of Hani’s ice cream but Hani even screams louder, “Yah! You take a big bite,” she yells and Sehun laughs louder. “What do you want actually?” Sehun asks, “Should I or bite it? Or should I taste it anywhere else?” He smirks.

“What’s that mean?” Hani scrunches her face innocently. “Well, you know,” Sehun his lower lips and then pursed his lips together. “Oh my god, Oh Sehun,” Hani rolls her eyes but Sehun only laughs at her. It’s amusing that Hani feels annoyed because of him.

Hani glares at him but sighs inwardly after that. “Is that all what you think, huh?” she takes a bite of her ice cream, “You like that kind of stuff?” Hani asks.

Takes a bite of his own ice cream, Sehun only hums. “Of course. Don’t you like it, too?” Sehun asks her back. He gives her a sneer which makes Hani blushed immediately. Sehun only smiles to see her reaction.

“I like everything I did with you. I like the pie,” Sehun says. Hani takes a glance and Sehun promptly winks at her. Hani widens her eyes and scoffs. “It is by far the only thing you like, I think,” she chaffs. Sehun burst into laughter right away.  “No, it’s not the only thing I like,” Sehun retorts.

Hani pouts, “Oh yeah? So there’s something else that you like?” she raises her brow. Sehun nods right away, “Yeah, even I like it more than the pie,”

“And what is that?” Hani asks. Her eyes wander around to the street before them. Sehun takes a glance at her and he abruptly answers, “Hani,”

Hani widens her eyes and looks at Sehun, “What?” she asks again as she doesn’t believe what she heard before. Sehun is no other than her, feeling flustered by himself. “A-ah,” he stammers, “Honey. I mean, honey. Honey milk tea, you know. I like it more,” he replies. He averts his eyes from Hani’s.

“Oh,” Hani only says. She frowns but Sehun doesn’t notice it. Instead, he keeps walk nonchalantly. Hani halts her step and walks a little slower than him.

What did I think? It’s not what I think, Hani talks to herself.

“Shouldn’t we go home now?” Sehun suddenly asks, “I don’t want to drive you home late,” he says. “Ah, yes, let’s go home,” Hani nods at him. She increases her pace to follow Sehun but she accidentally trips on her feet. “Ah,” she yells inwardly. She stumbles on her feet and her ice cream falls to the sidewalk. Sehun turns around immediately, only realized that Hani is walking behind him.

“Are you okay?” he walks toward Hani. Hani looks at him and pouts, “Okay, but my ice cream is not,” she says. Sehun looks down to the ice cream, “Ah,” he notices, “Should we go buy it again, then?” he asks. Hani shakes her head, “No, it’s okay,” and even though she said it’s okay, she couldn’t hide the grimace on her face.

Sehun chuckles, “I never know you could be this childish,” he says. Hani only glares at him but Sehun laughs even more. Hani stomps her feet and starts to walk before Sehun but she almost trips once again if only Sehun does not stretch his hand out to catch her arms.

“Oh, you should be careful, Go Hani. The thrice won’t be fun,” he smirks. Hani let her hands off. “Just don’t care about

Please log in to read the full chapter