15th Bite

More Than Just A Pie
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your date is better in your pie and your porridge than in your cheeks

 

Hani cannot hide the feeling she has inside her heart. Her heart sinks and she doesn’t know what even can make it ever sail again. She doesn’t know how many times she could only takes down her own lump, hardly as is very dry and the only air she breath is the thick air.

"Hani, c’mon, you don’t say you just want to blankly stares at your food. Let me tell you, it’s not going to your mouth on its own," Suho suddenly states. Hani simply looks at him and shrugs.

Suho scratches his head and furrows, "Don’t tell me you’re feeling like gaining weight again because you really don’t. And you tell me that the skirt is no more tight, isn’t it?"

Hani nods, "Yeah. It was the laundryman who accidentally brought me the wrong skirt,"

"See? Then why don’t you just eat?" Suho asks again. Hani purses her lips and sighs inwardly. It feels so difficult to say much things in front of him.

"Hani..," Suho sighs with her, "You heavily sighed for about dozens times today and don’t make me pretend to just let it go because it’s written all of your face that you have a terrible day even though I don’t know why," he takes his spoon down, "But if you don’t want to tell me and keep sighing like that, then go on, Hani. I’m just here to eat and maybe accompany you," he rolls his eyeballs out.

Hani frowns at him. Suho eats again nonchalantly and Hani knows he is kind of sick to know that this best-girld-friend ever of him is about to having another problems. So, Hani takes all her courage to tell him what’s really happening, just yesterday.

She lies her head on the table, "Suho, have you ever feeling so ashamed and unwanted?"

_

 

Weekend is on the eyes and though every 12th graders are busy with their preparation for examination, some still could be found in the crowded shopping streets even, trying to find some fresh air they say. Sehun isn’t willing to go as recently he puts extra efforts to catch up his study but his friends insist and even promises him to help with the lesson he was lacking of.

Chanyeol is busy with his Pokemon Go while Sehun tries to add his information about chemistry, taught by Mr. Byun Baekhyun. They are too busy to notice what Jongin sees.

"Guys, look what we have here," Jongin says, smiling brightly to himself. The other three stop and follow his gaze. A few meters away from them, is a pair of friends who walk together and even though they are backfacing them, it’s easy to recognize the owner of the figures. It’s only Sehun who frowns when he sees the strangers but before he could do something, Jongin already takes a step forward closer to them.

Suho has one of his hand wraps Hani’s shoulder. He tries to persuade Hani to smile because since then she pulls a long face only to make him uncomfortable and understand that she’s not willing to go any where.

Jongin sneakily comes and surprises them from behind. "BOO!" He shouts. Suho and Hani flinches in the same time and turns around. "Oh, you’ve scared me!" Suho says, moving his hand to his side.

"Hey, guys," Jongin greets and waves at them. Hani purses her lips in smile and waves back. "Jongin?" she only says. She’s having a sudden heart attack when she sees him, unsure of what might be following him behind and she is right. She secretly takes Suho’s hand and grabs it tightly. She’s giving him signal and Suho notices it.

"Hey," Baekhyun greets, "Having a brunch, too?"

_

 

So finally the pair and the four friends join in a walk together, both parties agree to have a brunch together. Jongin and Baekhyun purposely drags Suho with them since they smells something is wrong with Hani and Sehun, leaving them behind with Chanyeol who is busy with his Pokemon Go. Sehun has his hand in pocket, Chanyeol on his left side and Ha

Please log in to read the full chapter