1st Bite

More Than Just A Pie
Please log in to read the full chapter

But first, let me have some pie !

 

 

"Go Hani, Oh Sehun, you will start your marriage life once you graduate from high school. Sehun will rolls into the business I have built for this family and Honey Hani, you can choose whether to go to university or stay as an housewife. I heard you want to be a psychologist?" Mr. Oh, Sehun's father asks. 

Hani is still in shocking state as their parents reveal the announcement of arranged marriage she will share with Sehun. She only nods to respond. 

"Dad, tell me it's just a joke so even though it's not funny, I'll laugh. Ha ha ha," Sehun fakes a laugh in between his protest to his father. Unfortunately, his father only glares, sending him signal that it's not a joke at all. 

"Sehun-ee dear, I acknowledge both of you are shocked right now. But..well you know her since the age of 6, and even before that. You were borned and raised under the same circumstances," his Mother adds. 

Sehun snorts, "Oh yeah, I only met her for the eleventh time of my life," 

To her surprise, Hani didn't think Sehun will counts the number they have dinner together just like her. 

The parents of both parties just share the look to each other. Hani stays calm and she only opens when her mother asks. 

"Hani, dear, what do you think of it?"

Hani doesn't even pending her answer. She already thought about everything while they were discussing before. 

"I don't mind at all," she says. 

Their parents smile in relief as they heard Hani's answer while Sehun just gawks. He told to himself, what kind of a girl Go Hani is?

 

 

 

 

I'll visit your house after school. 

 

Hani presses the keypad to send the message to Sehun. Yes, they finally agreed to the arranged marriage. And as their parents told, they are not legal to stay under the same roof until they graduate from their high school. Sehun and Hani both go to the different school. Sehun goes to a known luxurious school for its only attended by chidren from the high-class status family. Hani was included. But she refuses to has that kind of life and she is really into the academic so she attends the number one school known for its high educated students and teachers.

Since the announcemet has been told, Hani and Sehun already spent their engangement-not-marry-yet status for two months. As the parents suggests numerous idea of how they should get involved to each other, bonding and everything, they deal to visit each other's house after school time, spend the day and they will go home when the night time comes. Hani will visit Sehun's house sometime and Sehun will do vice versa. 

At the first couple of weeks, it was really hard for them to get along to each other since Sehun was so secretive to himself and being deffensive all the time. Hani in the contrary, never really minds of the idea of arranged marriage, so she usually will start to open herself to Sehun only to being ignored by him. Sehun thought Hani will give up sooner or later but she was a real stubborn. She didn't mind Sehun for being rude or ignoring her all the time for she only sees Sehun, is practically just a five year old trapped on 17 years old. To be simple, Hani always says, Sehun is just being childish. 

No matter how hard Sehun would be in front of Hani, he fortunately has an enough acting skill to put an act. He will always be sweet and gentle in front of their family. Both of their parents love their own child and child in law. They see Hani and Sehun is a cute young couple who sometimes blossom in love and sometime just shy to each other. 

The coldness from Sehun eventually disappears when Hani find the way to change Sehun's mind on the arranged marriage. Hani didn't mind at all and so did Sehun. He more than just welcome to the idea of how to enjoy their not-so-into-marriage-yet. 

 

"How's school?" Hani always starts the conversation. They both are staying on the family room. Hani waits for Sehun in his house while doing her homework. Sehun who just came back from his school after the soccer practice, is lying on the couch, exhausted. 

"Boring," he answers. 

Hani only hums to Sehun. She is busy to finishing her homework. Sehun finds himself scanning through her presence. Hani is sitting on the fur carpet, her books are all over the table, and a bottle of drink already stayed in her side. Sehun didn't really understand why Hani is so into the study and lesson time. And how she really enjoys to spend her time in reading thick books. But one thing to his liking, Hani uses glasses when she studies or read. 

"Do mine as well once you finish with yours," Sehun mutters. He already closes his eyes to take a nap. Hani finally minds to glare at him. 

"I won't do it," she answers. Sehun blows a cherry, "Just do it this once," 

"Funny, you told the same yesterday," Hani jeers, "Speaking of that, I still didn't receive my reward yet," 

"Oh, c'mon, Go Hani or should I call you Oh Hani this time?! You're the one who has the brain. Just do it for your poor husband," 

"Poor husband, yeah?" Hani already focused on her text book, reading to some formula of chemistry. "W

Please log in to read the full chapter