2nd Bite

More Than Just A Pie
Please log in to read the full chapter

You can't have enough of a pie

 

Sehun and Hani are lying on the bed. Both heads face straight up to the ceiling. Eyes don’t see each other. They are still trying to catch up some air to breathe.

“What did we do, Go Hani?” still panting, Sehun asks. Hani doesn’t find it as a question and she minds to answer such a rhetorical statement, so she keeps silent.

Their eyes are wandering, each mind is still blowing. For the very first time, they shares their very informal friendly atmosphere. For two person who only met eleventh time and not even a month closer after that, they suggests themselves did a very good job to finally build the intense relationship between them. For Sehun and Hani, they choose a bold one. They rarely speaks before this but surely will do more of speaking to each other after this.

Well, they can not just easily be cold to someone whom they’ve shared the most personal feelings to. In other words, they can not just easily let go the thing they’ve just did.

Have .

Sehun and Hani are not pre-teenagers anymore. They do not just give it a try. They seek for a pleasure. For two person that did not even know what is each favorite color, they surely crosses the line. But as Hani thought, she would never mind at all. Sooner or later, they will do it. In the end, they will marry to each other and married couple will do it anyway.

On Sehun’s mind, he is mentally aware of the situation. How did they do it? How was he? He wonders if he did pleasure Hani because Hani didn’t really react much. Hani did actually come to him. She even was coming before him. Matter of fact, she already wet when they did the . But something about Hani really does bother him. Hani seems like keep her emotion for herself. Sehun saw her cried in pain, yelped, shouted, gasped, moaned messily, even high in ecstasy. Hani did both soft and rough at the same time. To his surprise, Sehun didn’t really think he is her first time. From what he could guess, Hani could be more experienced than him. The way she pleasured him. But who is Sehun to know? They crossed the line too far. Sehun didn’t want to pop her personal bubble immediately.

Hani, on the other hand, doesn’t really waste her time to think about what did they just do. Having isn’t something important to think for. When you did, you just did. No matter if it is love or lust or even just a trial. She just need to keep it on her mind. She just need to do her best when it comes to pleasuring her partner and so far, she sure she did. Even from this first time of them, Hani already knew what to do and not to do to satisfying Sehun. Hani didn’t exactly know why but when she did, she automatically try to find the ‘formula’ of what her partner like and dislike. In a flash, like a mathematic question, she manages to solve the problem. Having , quietly, is a lesson to learn and to teach for. It’s a study and Hani so into the study.

“Can you tell me once again, why did you allow me to use you?” Sehun asks suddenly. No matter how he tries, he finds it difficult to understand how they could finally do it.

“You’re going to be my husband. I don’t mind my husband use me to his own benefits,” Hani replies.

“And what do this give to you? I mean, how do this can advantage you?”

“Only if you promise not to divorce me, it is beneficial enough for me,”

Sehun scrunches. Only on his mind he always ask why does Hani try this hard to a comical situation like an arranged marriage? Do her parents know? But Hani looks so pure when she says so. She says it casually. There is no intention, no coercion, no demand, just purely saying. Hani didn’t even know what kind of person Sehun is yet she agreed to marry him. Moreover she told Sehun not to divorce her in the future. No matter Sehun tries to figure out the reason, the way Hani talks, why did it sounds like a love? Sehun doesn’t love Hani and Hani can’t posibbly does. They barely know each other. Or does she?

“Hani, did you love when you do it?” Sehun emphasized the word ‘love’.

“What do you mean?” Hani returns him with a question.

“Love. Like a love could be literally means,” This time Sehun dares to turn aside to face her. He is topless but he already puts his boxer on. Hani is but both of them warmly covered under the blanket.

“All the things you say, all the thing you do, is it LOVE that forces you to do it?” Sehun asks again.

Hani takes a glance at Sehun. There is a curiousity in his eyes, demanding to know furthermore about her.

“Do. . I .. love you, Sehun? Is it all you want to know from me?” Hani simply summarizes the question. Even with an embarassing fact that Hani easily recognize his deliberateness, Sehun shyly nods. He really wants to know if it is really Love behind her actions.

Hani surpasses a laughter, in a gently way. Sehun’s cheeks brushed in red-ish color. “Sehun,” Hani averts her eyes fixed on Sehun, “In order to be a wife, to deals with an arranged marriage, and even to having , I don’t need to love. All I have to do is assuring myself of what to decide. If I want to do it, I’ll just do. There has no reason, no intention to aim. And that’s what I did. I decided to do it all,”

In a second, Hani left Sehun speechless. Any minute, she looks so pure, and another minute, she is just a sly fox in disguise, Sehun thinks. What he means that how easy for Hani to says that. Hani seems so heartless. For this second, Sehun thinks, it must be the truth of Hani.

“I don’t love you for now, Sehun, but it may turns out to be true,” Hani says, “Don’t even bother to think if I love you or not, ask yourself, Sehun, do you? Do you love me?” she arches her brow. Sehun finds himself caught. He doesn’t love either yet he used her. Another second rolls, Sehun thinks, he is just as sly as Hani. That’s the truth of him too.

“You don’t. Me neither. But we still can enjoy it anyway. Life is no matter whether you love it or not, you still have to live, die is not your choice. It’s God who needs to take care of,” Hani continues, “We just need to follow,”

In Sehun’s ear, Hani sounds so deep even if her voice is as soft as it is. There is really something in every words she said and even if she says nothing behind it, it surely does. She has something. It is just not for Sehun to know yet.

“But having is crossing the line. You don’t mind at the first place, I never think you’d offered it to me. It’s not like something a man could ignore easily,” Sehun declares.

Please log in to read the full chapter