First Word

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why won’t she says anything?” Taeyeon whined while her daughter still in her own world with her teddy bear. “Darling, say Mommy~” she tried to elicit her daughter. “Come on, say Daddy~”

Jiyeon just stared innocently at the woman in front of her with those big brown eyes. It was just another Sunday they spent in their mansion with Taeyeon and Jiyeon were currently sitting on the carpet in living room while Jiyong was in his own little studio –god knew what was he doing.

“Give her break, babe. She’s only a year.” The said man showed up and plopped his body on the sofa.

Taeyeon glared at her husband, “Correction. She’s already one, Ji! One!” she said almost hysteric. “Other toddlers can call their parents often in this state or even other common words.” She added.

“Well, our Jiyeon is one of a kind then.” He said and winked at his daughter who replied him with a big smile.

“I just hope she doesn’t grow up as stupid as her daddy.”

“Ya!” he said feeling slightly annoyed, “In case you forgot, her daddy is your dear husband Mrs. Kwon.”

“Yes, I don’t know why I agreed to marry him though.” She shrugged.

He squatted in front of her and held her chin while smiling, “Because you are hopelessly in love with that stupid dragon.” He said huskily and pecked her lips.

While their daughter stared at them with blank innocent face, it seemed her parents were more interesting than her teddy bear now.

On the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter