Picnic

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I suggest you to imagine the background place like in Maleficent movie where the little princess Aurora had a picnic with 3 dorky fairies.

xxx

Jiyong was literary smiling while watching his 5 years old daughter Kwon Jiyeon and his 3 years old son Kwon Taeyong happily ran around the flowery field. He then drifted his attention to his wife who sat on the white mat while putting out her home made food from the basket. Yes, the Kwon family was having picnic.

“Jiyeon-a! Taeyong-a! Don’t go too far, okay?” the only Kim Taeyeon shouted to her kids.

“Yes, Mom!” came a reply from the older while her son just nodded his head eagerly.

She just finished her work when her husband stood beside her and stretched both his hands before laid his body on the mat and put his head on her lap. “Kwon Jiyong, what are you doing?” she asked.

“Relaxing my body.” He said with closed eyes.

She smiled and caressed his hair, “I thought you’re the one who suggested us to have picnic? Oh, and you are that the most excited!” she teased.

“Yes. But I just drove two hours from Seoul nonstop. Have a mercy, will you?” he whined then put his face on her stomach making her chuckled.

“I would like that too, Ji. But I don’t think they would.” She replied.

Jiyong was about to ask her, when two voices came to his ears. “Dad!”

“Those brats just won’t leave me and my woman alone.” He growled against her stomach.

She pinched his waist making him jump slightly in surprise. “Those are yours, Mr. Kwon.” She said.

He sat up suddenly and leaned in to her face, “Maybe we should make another one? The quiet one?” he whispered and kept leaning in.

“Daddy!” the Kwon siblings were calling their dad again.

Taeyeon was chuckling when Jiyong hissed and tried his best not to spit his fire to Jiyeon and Taeyong. He sighed before withdrew himself from his wife.

“We should fill up our energy first before playing! So come here and eat your lunch!” Jiyong shouted.

“Aisssh, why~”

“But, Dad~”

“Then maybe we should go home now. Come on, Mom!” Jiyong was prentending to stand up when he saw both of his kids ran to him and his wife. He smiled seeing his kids were eating their lunch eagerly.

“You know what? I’m jealous with the way you threaten them. You only need to say it once and they’ll obey you.” She took a slice of kimbap and fed her husband.

Jiyong was smiling while munching his food. “It’s because they love me more, babe.” He was being cocky again and Taeyeon could only shook her head while smiling.

“That is not true. I love Mommy more.” Said Jiyeon whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter