Pepero Kiss

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and Jiyeon were in YG building. They currently were in Jiyong's studio while waiting the said person finished with his monthly meeting with CEO and the stakeholders.

Taeyeon looked lovingly at Jiyeon who sat beside her while chewing her pepero stick deliciously. “Is it that yummy, Jiyeon-a?” she asked her daughter.

The almost two years old baby looked up at her mommy and nodded eagerly, “Ne!” she exclaimed.

Taeyeon just chuckled at her cuteness. She wiped Jiyeon’s corner mouth which had some of the chocolate from the pepero stick. “Aigoo, you are messy. We haven’t gone yet to Jeonju.” Said Taeyeon.

Yes, they were planning to go to Jeonju visiting Taeyeon’s parents after Jiyong’s done with the meeting. They were going to spent their weekend in there because Taeyeon’s parents missed their granddaughter and Jiyeon was missing her aunty Hayeon.

“More! More!” Jiyeon extended her hand to Taeyeon asking for another pepero stick.

Taeyeon was going to give the said stick when an idea showed up in her mind. She then cut the pepero stick into a small piece, shen kneeled in the floor in front of her daughter who sat on the couch, and put in the snack to while the other side was exactly in front of Jiyeon.

“Come on.” Said Taeyeon. Jiyeon just stared at her with her innocent eyes. The baby stared at her mommy, and the snack, to her mommy, and back to the snack making Taeyeon giggled. She’s slightly surprised when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter