After Concert

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the concert has done, the leaders went to the backstage to congratulate iKON members. When they arrived, Taeyeon excitedly pulled her husband’s shirt while her eyes were on a certain member.

“Ji, can I take a picture with Hanbin?” she said that without looking at her husband.

“…No.”

She snapped her eyes at Jiyong and pouted her lips, “Meanie!” she said then removed his hand from her shoulder.

Jiyong smirked seeing his wife now angry. “Fine, you can take a picture with him.” He said and got Taeyeon’s attention. “On one condition…”

“Yes yes yes, what’s that?” she said excitedly.

“Kiss me. As in lips. Right here. Right now.” He firmly said. He smiled with victory when he saw his wife looked down at her shoes and played with her fingers. However, that smile vanished when suddenly his wife grabbed his collar and kiss his lips. He was too shocked to react and when he was back to his sense, Taeyeon already approached the iKON boys.

“Boys, congratulations! I enjoyed your concert very much!”

“Thank you noona!”

“Wow, how long until your baby born noona?”

“2 months left boys, I’m pretty much nervous.”

“Fighting noona!”

“Thanks, boys!” she smiled then took her hand phone out from her bag. “Hanbin-a, it’s been a while since the last time we had picture together. Do you mind to take a selfie?”

“No, noona.” And they took a few selfies together. “Noona, can I touch your belly?” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter