11:11

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just usual busy day for Jiyong and Taeyeon and they decided to spend the night together in Jiyong’s private studio in YG Building –after he picked up his girlfriend of course, before they went back to busy schedules on the next day.

Jiyong currently sat on his chair behind those tools for recording while listening something with his peaceminusone earphone and Taeyeon just laid her body on the couch not far from her boyfriend sat. Felt bored with her activity –played her game in handphone, she looked at Jiyong who was nodding his head while closing his eyes.

She got up and walked towards Jiyong, rounded her arms around his shoulders, and rested her chin on his head. “What are you listening to?” she asked because she couldn’t see his iPhone.

Jiyong put off his earphone, “Your new single.” He answered.

Taeyeon’s eyes sparkled, “11:11?” she asked and Jiyong nodded his head, “So, what do you think?” she added a smile on her already beautiful face.

Jiyong spun his chair so he could face Taeyeon, and when he did –he looked up at her and frowning his eyebrows. “Did you really ask that to me? The original composer of the song?” he asked teasingly.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, “Forget it.” She answered and walked back to the couch while muttering something about cocky bastard as usual that Jiyong couldn’t help to chuckle.

He went to his girlfriend who was playing with her iPhone while pouting her lips. He then laid his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter