S(napchat)ick

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong cursed when for the nth times his call just reached Taeyeon’s mailbox. That kid leader of his wasn’t answering any of his phone call since last night and frankly speaking he missed her because he just got back from Bigbang schedule in Japan. TOP who was in his studio room just frowned seeing his leader acted like that.

“What’s going on?”

Jiyong looked at the older, “She didn’t answer my calls, hyung.” He said feeling frustrated, “Since last night.” He said and played his phone again, his eyes widened when Taeyeon updated her snapchat.

“You don’t know?”

He snapped at TOP, “What?”

“She is sick. Tiffany has been scolding her for she barely eat anything.” TOP said remembering his girlfriend called him last night just to tell how much she was annoyed of her bestfriend.

“Yeah, and she has damn time to update her snapchat.” He muttered while his eyes still on the phone, he then stood up and grabbed his things such as jacket and car key. “I’m going, hyung.”

×××

“Kim Taeyeon!” he yelled as soon as he barged in to SNSD dorm. How could he got in? Let’s say that he’s a loyal visitor in there (or Taeyeon’s number 1 sasaeng fan, courtesy to Jessica) so he knew the password of the apartement.

Taeyeon who drank her water in front of the refrigerator, widened her eyes when she saw Jiyong was in the living room while looked at her intently. “What the hell, Ji?!” she said frowning her eyebrows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter