Music

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Waeeee???” he whined while following his wife in their kitchen. “They are good songs, and mine. All of them.” He said, stood beside his wife who was busy copping vegetables for their dinner now.

“Pregnant woman should listen to classic instrumental songs Ji, not that kind of songs.” She tried to explain in her sweet voice, hoped her husband would understand.

“Hey! What do you mean by that kind of songs?!”

Seemed her try failed.

“Are you kidding? You told me to listen to all of your songs? Crooked? R.O.D? Loser?” she’s eyeing her husband who just stood there holding his phone and white Beat by Dre earphone.

“But isn’t good for pregnant woman listened to music?” he frowned.

“Yes Ji, yes! But not your songs. Just don’t.” she was frustrated now.

Jiyong pouted, “And why is that?” he was sure desperate to know.

Taeyeon sighed, “Ji, your songs have a lot of words that I don’t want our baby to listen. You get it?” she said.

Slowly, Jiyong nodded and that made Taeyeon smiled and went back copping the vegetables. “How about acoustic?” asked Jiyong while searching a song in his phone.

Taeyeon smiled, “Okay.” She said.

Jiyong grinned and put the earphone on Taeyeon’s ears and playing an acoustic song from his phone. “You like it?” he asked.

Taeyeon nodded, but after a few seconds she frowned, “Hold on, I think I’ve heard this song.” And five seconds after the singer sang the song, Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter