Christmas Gift

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This year -2019, some members of BIGBANG and Girls’ Generation decided to celebrate Christmas together in the leader house. It’s funny because all of the BIGBANG members are in relationship with some of GG members.

Top and Tiffany just had their first baby boy 2 months ago, Choi Minhyun. Taeyang and Yuri were preparing their wedding which was gonna be hold in the early next year. Daesung and Sunny too were preparing their honeymoon to New Zealand. And the youngest couple –Seungri and Seohyun were getting serious.

And,

A certain dragon who was angry towards his dragon wife. He didn’t know why but his wife has been pain in his for almost 3 weeks. He did something, then Taeyeon got angry. He talked about this and that, then Taeyeon cried. On some days, he would be dumped by his wife from their bed. There was a day when Jiyong was went crazy knowing Taeyeon wasn’t home at night and wanted to report her missing when suddenly she appeared in front of their house gate. When he asked her where has she been, calmly she said she went to Jeonju because she missed her old room.

Remembering those just made his head ached. He drank his big glass of beer in one shot when Seungri spoke up, “Now, it’s gift time guys! Let’s gather up.” He clapped his hands a few times then the members gather near the big christmas tree. “Who’s first?”

Everybody went silent. But their eyes landed on a certain figure who sat beside Top. The man then sighed and stood up,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter