Sweet Talker

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just realised that the most beautiful girls in the world are Korean.

Taeyeon snorted when she re-watched BIGBANG MADE Final Tour in Seoul, it was a part when Jiyong said that the most beautiful girls in the world are Korean and made all of the fans screamed in joy.

“Such a sweet talker.” She muttered while pouting her lips. “He said that yet almost all of his girl friends are Japanese. Liar.” She glared at the paused video in the macbook that showing Jiyong’s gummy smile.

A chuckled was heard, “Eonni, what are you doing while glaring at Jiyong oppa’s macbook?” Chaerin came in to the studio and sat beside Taeyeon.

Taeyeon sighed, “That oppa of yours Chaerin-a, such a sweet talker.” She said with tired tone.

Chaerin grinned and hugged one of Taeyeon’s arms, “Well, it worked on you too, eonni.” She teased the only female idol friend of her.

“Right. That stupid old of me.” She muttered under her breath but Chaerin could catch it.

“Hello my baby Taeyeon!” a man barged in to the studio while grinning so wide and extending both of his arms. “Oh, hi Chaerin-a!” he greeted the blonde.

“Hi too, oppa.” Chaerin greeted back, she then kissed Taeyeon’s cheek and stood up. “I’ve gotta go practicing. Bye, eonni.”

“What are you doing?” he plopped down beside Taeyeon and looked at the macbook.

“Watching a stupid man said that the most beautiful girls in the world are Korean in his concert, yet his girl friends are all Japanese.” She said, “What a stupid, right?” she asked, half teased and half felt annoyed.

Jiyong smiled in his mind, “I heard he already has a girlfriend though, someone who’s perfect and beautiful like an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter