Comfort

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eonni?”

She looked up at Seohyun who held her phone and it looked like she’s on phone with someone and silently she rolled her eyes when the display showed the youngest of Bigbang –Seungri. “What is it?”

“Seungri oppa wants to ask you something.” Seohyun gave her phone to Taeyeon.

“What?” she held the phone near her ear.

“Nunna! Is Jiyong hyung with you?”

She frowned, “I thought you guys have schedule together? Why?”

“! He’s not with us and he didn’t pick up any of our calls. I think he’s being affected by the news.”

“What news? What the hell are you talking about, Lee Seunghyun!?”

“Nunna, just come to him and comfort him, will you? I gotta go, thanks nunna. Bye!”

That stupid panda, how dare he hung up on her without explaining what’s going on! She grunted and gave back Seohyun’s phone. “You know something about news? Your stupid panda said about Jiyong’s affected by the news? I don’t have a single clue about what he’s talking about.”

Seohyun gasped slightly, couldn’t believe Taeyeon didn’t know about the news and seeing Seohyun’s reaction making Taeyeon slightly worried. “You don’t know, eonni?” she asked.

“What?” she’s being impatient now.

Seohyun cleared , “2NE1 is disbanding and Taehyun-ssi is leaving WINNER and YG as well.” She said.

“WHAT??” she screamed her lungs out and widened her eyes as well. After came from her shock, she grabbed her purse and coat and left Seohyun alone.

×××

Jiyong was laying on the couch when she’s arrived. She took of her coat and walked towards her boyfriend, she lifted his head and sat down on the couch before put his head on her lap –and he didn’t speak at all.

She smiled sadly, “Hey, handsome.” She said while his brand new green hair.

Without answering her, he drowned his face into her stomach and Taeyeon could feel slowly her shirt was wet. She just kept silent and his hair while her tears also on the edge of falling down.

“I heard the news.”

“I know how it feels like, they’re my friends too.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter