Envy

Random Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon barged in to Jiyong’s studio with a loud bang. Her eyes were scanning the room and spotted her target who was sitting in one of a couch in there. She walked towards the target and even pushed her boyfriend who stood up welcoming her, resulting him now sat on the floor. She was so damn worried and sat beside the target.

“Eonni.” She called her target none other than Sandara Park. “Are you okay? I saw the video. The crowd was no kidding.” She held her hand.

Dara just chuckled at the younger woman, “I’m okay, Taengoo. Look at your boyfriend there, you should worry about him than me.” She pointed to Jiyong who was still on the ground and now glared at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue. “Did you hurt? Do we need to go to hospital?” back again with worried Taeyeon.

“I am the one who is hurt here, Kim Taeyeon.” Replied Jiyong while trying to stand up.

She glared at him, “Shut up!” she hollered.

Dara just laughed and shook her head seeing the couple until her phone rang. She immediately stood up, “I’m going first. Don’t you dare to start another world war K, okay?”

World War K = World War Kwon-Kim. Dara gave the nickname whenever the couple fought over something, even sometimes stupid little things. After threatening them, she answered the phone while walking out from the studio leaving the couple in their places –Jiyong still stood up and Taeyeon sat in couch.

“Don’t you wanna know whether I’m okay or not? Hurt or not?” Jiyong broke the silence while walking towards his girlfriend and sat beside her.

She snorted but looked at him from up to down. “You’re fine.” She dismissed the topic.

“Aish, you little brat. If I don’t love you so much, you’ll be dead right now.” He hugged her and inhale her sense which was combination of lavender, vanilla, and baby powder.

She chuckled and hugged him back, resting her head on his chest and she could hear his heart beat calmly. They stayed like that for a few minutes, before Taeyeon broke the silence.

“You looked cool. Like a hero.” Taeyeon stated. “Like a hero protecting his love from the villain bluntly in front of public. Doesn’t care about his image and maybe his identity would be revealed. Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter